+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm getting a Snuza Hero (also called Snuza Halo). They're a little gadget that clips on to the baby's clothes and detects if they stop breathing. Bigger in the US than here. Apparently less false alarms than Angelcare.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have the oricom video but without the sensory pads and it is great. Our house itself is not that big but I am often outside doing stuff with our 5yo while ds2 is sleeping and wanted that piece of mind and not having to make him be inside while his brother was sleeping. It is also great to see if he is really awake or just going from one sleep cycle to another. It has a night light and lullabys to play if you want, it is also an intercom so for older kids you can talk to them. The parents monitor batteries lasts for 8 hours but you can also leave it on while on the charger so I have the charger by my bed and leave it on there through the night

Thanks
    Reviews
    A few months on, do you still love your monitor?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have an Angelcare Monitor with sensor pads & video... Best baby purchase we made!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We still use our angelcare monitor and DD is 3 and a half. We've taken the sensor pads off but still like to be able to hear her even though she just walks out and in to us. I think it's more me not wanting to say goodbye to that last bit of baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, I have the angel care ac110 and I still think the battery life and reception is shocking. I do love the night vision, but I wish I got a different video monitor. The sensor pads are brilliant, they have given the warning beep three times and the full alarm once, I don't think these were false alarms as bubs was very deeply asleep when it happened.

Thanks
    Reviews
    we got SNUZA'S -they clip onto the nappy and monitor breathing and are portable which was so good when baby was in mosses basket or staying at nana and poppa's. we were going to get the angel monitor otherwise but so glad we got the snuza's.