+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm now 10+2. Had scan 3 days ago. Bubs looked perfect. Woke to heavy bleeding this morning. OB doing scan in an hour. I'm so scared!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    I'm now 10+2. Had scan 3 days ago. Bubs looked perfect. Woke to heavy bleeding this morning. OB doing scan in an hour. I'm so scared!
    It will be ok! I had heavy bleeding too with my second daughter. I'm talking pant soaking thigh covering blood everywhere.... She's 2.5 now!

Stay calm!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks

Bubs is fine phew!!! Strong heartbeat and wiggling around. OB thinks I may have a low-lying placenta developing. Now just got to take it easy and wait and see...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

LivinOnAPrayer  (15-04-2013),SugarSkull  (05-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I've just come across this post as I'm counting down the hours to the docs. Last night I had a BM and it was a little strained and when I wiped had a pink discharge, I looked online and found others had similar things. Today I'm just on 6w. But this morning I got up and had nothing all night and soon as I started getting ready for work it felt like I had my period, I wiped and had bright redish with a tinge of brown blood. I decided not to go to work as I wasn't feeling 100% I've been on the couch all morning as everytime I getup and go to the toilet I loose more red blood in the toilet like a light period and once I wiped a few times it seems to stop. But the thing is it feels like I have my period you know the feeling you have in your stomach, not cramping just a funny feeling like you need to go to the toilet but you dont?

Anyone had the similar feeling and it was all ok?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babydalla - I had the same thing around 6 weeks, spotted on and off until 8 weeks and after my big bleed this week bubs still is quite happy in there. Fx all is ok for you too. Good luck at the drs

Thanks
    Reviews
    After 18 months of ttc and 1 round of ICCSI I'm 7 weeks 6 days pregnant. On Friday I went to the bathroom and noticed brown discharge/blood on my liner, no way near as much as a period. I called the F/S nurse who said to rest, but suggested it was old blood and the this was quite common in early pregnancy. Conversations on here suggest the same thing so that's a little reasuring.

Saturday I again had some brown blood on my liner, although it was even less again. On Sunday, another smudge of brown blood, and today Monday the tiniest little smudge this evening.

I've got a DR appointment with my GP tomorow, so I'll mention it to him, but I'm hoping all the news about brown blood being old blood and nothing too much to worry about is true! Can't help but worry though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This could be implantation bleed, as your 7 weeks along. Good luck with your appointment... Keep us posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    So went to the doc yesterday and I'm none the wiser until my scan this afternoon. She seemed to be positive that it's nothing to worry about but at the same time she said it could be anything and won't really know until she gets my results. At least the bleeding has seemed to of subsided overnight and I don't feel as bad as I did yesterday. My husband is also being positive and that everything will be ok and no doubt it will be twins. I'll be happy just to see one heartbeat. It's hard to keep positive when symptoms sound so similar to so many different outcomes?! i will keep you posted. thanks ladies!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to babydalla For This Useful Post:

Jay TTC4yrs  (09-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Babydalla and NessieJ. Im still having brown spotting after my big bleed last fri, had a little fresh blood when I wiped during the night..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I don't have any positive news unfortunately it seems I miscarried yesterday. There was no sac left on my scan today, while this is devastating I have to remember I would have rathered a healthy baby then it have something wrong so it just was not meant to be. At least the doctor said I can ttc as soon as my body has expelled everything. Thanks for listening