+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Major Vent!!

So DH has been acting funny since I found out I was pregnant. Not only has been not coming near me or touching me he goes out of his way to avoid being to close to me. I don't freaking get it! Now his brothers moved in and pretty much lives out of DH pocket. Financially and he is just super clingy. Yesterday I picked DSS1 up from school and he swore at me, punched my belly and ran off (he's 7) so after getting him home and in the shower rang DH crying not cause of the pain but I'm 22 weeks and very hormonal. And he started screaming at me and called me the c word. I've never used tht word!! I've never heard him use it except in jokes when very drunk. I don't know what I did and he was saying I should have just left DSS there and gone home. Umm your angry cause i didn't leave your child on the side of the road!?!?

Then he got home from work picked up his feral bludging brother and left!! This is the same brother that asked DH if he wanted him to push me down there stairs *as a "joke"* when I found out I was pregnant.
    I'm still left looking after his kids (whom I love but I might like a brake and he has barely seen them all week) while he is out with his brother drinking. I'm so over everything. I was so so so sure before I was pregnant that I wanted to raise my kids with this man. Since I fell pregnant I just keep getting shown more and more reasons why I shouldn't!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngmummy2bee View Post
    So DH has been acting funny since I found out I was pregnant. Not only has been not coming near me or touching me he goes out of his way to avoid being to close to me. I don't freaking get it! Now his brothers moved in and pretty much lives out of DH pocket. Financially and he is just super clingy. Yesterday I picked DSS1 up from school and he swore at me, punched my belly and ran off (he's 7) so after getting him home and in the shower rang DH crying not cause of the pain but I'm 22 weeks and very hormonal. And he started screaming at me and called me the c word. I've never used tht word!! I've never heard him use it except in jokes when very drunk. I don't know what I did and he was saying I should have just left DSS there and gone home. Umm your angry cause i didn't leave your child on the side of the road!?!?

Then he got home from work picked up his feral bludging brother and left!! This is the same brother that asked DH if he wanted him to push me down there stairs *as a "joke"* when I found out I was pregnant.
    I'm still left looking after his kids (whom I love but I might like a brake and he has barely seen them all week) while he is out with his brother drinking. I'm so over everything. I was so so so sure before I was pregnant that I wanted to raise my kids with this man. Since I fell pregnant I just keep getting shown more and more reasons why I shouldn't!!
    Hugs to you.

Honestly, id lock the doors so he cant get in and leave a bag of his crap on the door step, along with his brothers and focus on you.

Sent from my HUAWEI-U8850 using BubHub

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jennaisme For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (09-03-2013),Ellewood  (09-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't really because when we first got together I moved in with him. It's his place even though I'm on the lease and it his 3 boys live there too. I'm just so over everything and I can't even have a good cry because I need to look after the boys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow it sounds like you have taken on a lot. His 3 boys and now his needy brother. Something needs to change before you reach your breaking point

It doesn't sound like talking to him is very effective. Have you got family you could perhaps stay with for a while? That way he will realise how special you are...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is there anywhere you can go for a while OP, the whole situation sounds awful for you.

If you stay there is like saying you all can treat me this way. If possible grab a bag and go somewhere to have a break and a relax and a good think about where you go from here.xxxx

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoa! What the heck?!!

I'm so sorry you've had to experience that, it sounds just awful . I agree with Mokey though, have you got family or friends that you can stay with for a bit? I think you need to get away from him for a bit.
    As much as being in a relationship with someone means you have to try to work through things when it's tough, you're not responsible for anyone but yourself and your bub right now so I'd clear out and give myself some space for a couple of days if I were you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's the thing. I can't just go for a few days. A while ago (over a year) we had issues because I cheated (he did fess up straight away) and I was going to leave, even just for a few weeks and he said the minute I walk out that's it. No coming back. I do get it. It wouldn't be fair on the kids coming back and forth ect. Plus my closest family is 3 hours away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Alarm bells going off honey. I would leave. Sorry

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiplusthree For This Useful Post:

WineTime  (09-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You need to leave. And if that's the end it's for the best. He's clearly an abuser and is using that threat to force you to stay.

You need to get out because its only going to get worse.

Sorry.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WineTime For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If he has said if you leave don't come back then he's emotionally abusing you and you need to get out now before it escalates. Keep yourself and bub safe cause I would not be putting up with sh!t like that

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LaDiDah For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (10-03-2013)