+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I bought dd lots of cute outfits, frilly dresses etc then realized how much of a pain in the butt they were and stuck to onsies that I didn't care if they got messy.

I do like the cute outfits though they were just a pain for my dd who spewed constantly and also hated being dressed haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    At home DS was only ever in onesies with shorts or pants over the top he outgrew them so quickly though once he was walking it was shirts and pants/shorts by then I wasn't able to find any onesies that fitted him. He has a mostly pumpkin patch wardrobe cause I love the colours and styles for boys all the onesies I had from there were plain colours or stripes only a couple had pictures on them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I tend to dress dd in subtle girly clothes, eg. bebe or max & tilly. They have to be practical, she didn't wear dresses while crawling, will wear shorts/pants if we're going to the park etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    As babies I prefer plain clothes and onesies because they're a lot more comfortable. If we're going to visit people or we're going out to lunch/dinner, I dress bub up because it's my only chance & there are so many adorable outfits out there!
    DS is 21 months old now so I do like to dress him up every time we go out.. Nothing over the top.
    These are some winter clothes I bought for him.

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1362789229.381555.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarSkull View Post
    These are some winter clothes I bought for him.
    I love that purple hoody. Where did you get it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissedOut View Post
    I love that purple hoody. Where did you get it?
    Online at Cotton On Kids : )

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

BlissedOut  (09-03-2013)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Naw. I'm a lazy mum . My DS lived in Kmart onesies for his first year because I was too lazy to worry about making up cute matching outfits etc. This bub will be the same no doubt.
    I can't be bothered with cute stuff. If I'm honest it means having to think about what my child is wearing and when I already have enough things to worry about (have I brushed my hair, when was the last time I had a shower, I wonder if anyone has noticed that I'm wearing the same clothes I've worn for the last week...) actually considering what my baby is wearing is pretty low on the list *chuckle*.

That being said this time around I've been given quite a few really adorable outfits that will probably get used mostly because they're already there and in their matching sets so I don't have to hunt them down.
    I LOVE seeing cute bubs in their gorgeous little matchy-match outfits and adorable little matching hats and shoes. I'm just not that energetic personally.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missie_mack View Post
    I was never scared to put DD in a dress however and never saved stuff for special occassions as they grow out of them too quick as newborns. Everyday was a special occassion when it came to clothes
    Actually I have to say that was a big thing for me. People gave me cute outfits for DS and I kept saving them for 'special' occasions but never used them! I'm going to use every outfit as least once this time .

Thanks
    Reviews
    I much prefer plainish (but still cute) onesies As I think babies are much more comfortable in these without dresses riding up their backs. I don't buy frilly things and I hate denim on babies until they're walking. Makes them look older than they are and they're only little for such a short time.

I should add that the clothes I buy are still very pretty and girly but practical.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My threehavevall worn one piece suits til about one year or body suits with a pair of leggings

Nothing that would ride up their backs, would drive me crazy to be readjusting clothes every time I picked them up , and I just think it would be more comfortable