Hi Ladies,

I thought I'd start a thread for those of us taking time off TTC for the next/few cycles to avoid a Christmas/New Years/too many birthdays baby. We can hang out in here while all the other ladies are stressing about DTD, O'ing, and their TWW.

AFM - We're taking the next three cycles off. Cycle 1 would be too close to our trip home OS resulting in too much paper work. Plus it's smack dab in the middle of DD and DHs birthday. There are also about 4 other family members birthdays all in the month as well. Cycle 2 would be Jan 7 - we'd still be OS. Cycle 3 is end of Jan, we could always cut our trip short but flying 24 hours 2 weeks before my due date doesn't sound like a good idea. So we're going to actively prevent for cycle 2 and just see how it goes cycle 1 and 3.

I'm still doing BBTs this month because I have an FS appointment on the 28th and I want to show him how things are going. Otherwise I'd stop everything all together. No OPKs, CM, or CP monitoring these next few months and already I feel more relaxed.

What is everyone else doing to pass the time?