+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Twinkle Giggle MCN

Hi
    Has anyone tried these nappies or heard anything about them? They are available on eBay. Are there any other brands that are worth considering that are sold on eBay? At the moment I only have some itti bittis and baby beehinds and am looking for some cheaper alternatives to try out. Thanks for any replies :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can't comment on the ones you mentioned but My Little Ripple are fantastic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have a couple of both twinkle and my little ripple. They are extremely similar except twinkle offer different patterns and minky options and are slightly dearer. I've had zero issues with both. They are your basic osfm and they're fine. I don't see the sense in paying $30 each for a poop catcher

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haven't heard of those either, but my favourites at the moment are definitely ebay cheapies.
    Of those, I've only had problems with one type of pattern. If you look, for example, at My Little Ripple and Babyland, the former have rounded tabs/edges, and the latter are more square. I find with the squared ones, the bottom layer tends to poke out the sides (sorry, hard to describe) and I get leaks... whereas that doesn't happen with the rounded ones. I think it's because of my daughter's shape though.

Sorry, maybe not much help except to say that there are plenty of fantastic cheapies out there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have friend who have told me these are the same as little ripple (which everyone loves)...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by flyawayfree View Post
    I have friend who have told me these are the same as little ripple (which everyone loves)...
    I have both, I'd agree with this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    Haven't heard of those either, but my favourites at the moment are definitely ebay cheapies.
    Of those, I've only had problems with one type of pattern. If you look, for example, at My Little Ripple and Babyland, the former have rounded tabs/edges, and the latter are more square. I find with the squared ones, the bottom layer tends to poke out the sides (sorry, hard to describe) and I get leaks... whereas that doesn't happen with the rounded ones. I think it's because of my daughter's shape though.

Sorry, maybe not much help except to say that there are plenty of fantastic cheapies out there.
    I find the exact same thing happens. Also the Babyland are much smaller and I hate the flap bit at the back. And they have deteriorated quite badly.

I love My Little Ripples!