+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Subbing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have 2 DD's , 6 and 2, and have starting ttc, or as we put it "fool around without protection". We think #3 is right for us and we'll stop at that.

I don't freak out at the thought of having a 3rd but I'm sure it'll happen the first time I take them all out food shopping....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing I'm 25weeks pregnant with #3 my dd will turn 7 and ds will be 5, not the age gap I wanted but bubs decided when he/she came along. Thinking about it I know it will be more hectic trying to get out of house to go anywhere but think as pp said key is to be organised.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I found going from 2 to 3 so so much easier than going from 1 to 2. Although DD3 is just perfect, such a smiley and happy 4 month old

The trickier things involve kindy and daycare drop offs and pick ups. There is a lot of washing. But I would never ever regret it. Even contemplating a 4th!

The age gap between DD2 and 3 is 25 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Hmm interesting. Im 31 weeks with #3 now, I have a 2.5yr old and an almost 5 year old.

I think school drop off and pick up is going to be the hardest part... washing, well there is already so much, a bit more wont hurt

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have just found out we are expecting number 3 there will be 3&1/2 years between DS2 and the newbie.. There is 2 years between DS1 & DS2... We ummed and ahhed for what seemed like ages about the gap and now just seemed right. I'm hoping it isn't too bad but with baby #3 due in December and DS1 starting school and DS2 starting 3yo kindy the following months I think it's going to be a bit full on lol. Subbing

I loved you before I ever met you <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have found 2-3 quite easy, despite ds3 still not sleeping at 16 months. Thr only time i find it particularly hard is with illness etc.. 2/3 have gastro at the moment, and i feel sorry for my oldest having to entertain himself.

My 3 are also close in age 17 momth gap then a 2 yr gap so theres only 3.5 yrs between the oldest and youngest, i love it tho. Life is crazy most the time but it just works out!

Im trying to convince df for number 4... Hes not so kern

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so happy I found this thread! I have two little girls, 4 and 2.5, I had a son still born between the girls and I'm still really wanting another child. The thing holding me back from jumping right in is the idea that having three would be insanely hard. I found the adjustment from 1-2 really challenging as I was battling greif and PND and just didn't enjoy my babies as infants. I'm hoping having one more will firstly give me the opportunity to stop and enjoy the babyhood, as well as give my kids another sibling to have fun with, and I'd love to have more people around the dinner table etc.... Did anyone find that going from 1-2 kids was hard but 2-3 was a lot easier? Did having a larger age gap help or hinder? I want my kids to get along and I am prepared that it won't be sunshine and rainbows all the time with three but mostly I just don't want to feel like everyday is a huge struggle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    interesting read

we currently have ds1 3.5yo and ds2 almost 1yo, we were only going to have 2 children as hubby has always said 2.
    i always wanted 4 kids but hubby has been set on only 2, i have wanted another since ds2 was about a week old(not wanted one right then but knew i wanted another baby down the track).
    i think hubby is going to agree to #3, we have discussed it and he was going along with it but atm ds2 is teething so is rather grumpy and he is a climber which ds1 never was so i think dh is getting put off another one atm.
    dh was suppose to get a vasectomy after ds2 but hasnt so we use condoms as ds1 was ivf and ds2 took a little while to concieve so i dont want to take anything incase it stuffs our fertility up if we do go for #3.
    we are currently building a house(well construction hasnt quite started, is just about to) so getting pregnant right now is not ideal.
    i was thinking we could stop using contraception in december so we dont have too big of a gap(30mths between ds1 & ds2) between ds2 & #3.
    especially if it takes us a while to concieve again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi... going 2 to 3 is definitely much easier then 1 to 2.

We're now going 3 to 4.

I have 7.5yr 5.5 yr and 3.5yr. They will be 8,6,4 when next one comes along.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app