+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New to Bubhub moving to sunny coast very soon

Hi everyone I am moving up to the sunny coast and soon as we can I have a husband two small boys aged 3.5 and 1.5 looking to meet people but also put my little boy into preschool any reccomendations? also help on nice family areas to live would be great on previous visits we like currimundi moutain creek buderim what does everyone think of these areas? Looking forward to moving and meeting new people My husband is a tree climber but will take any work when we mov up if anyone knows of any jobs going ? Thanks for any tips or suggestions :0)

Naomi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Brightwater at Mountain Creek is a lovely area for families, they have their own state primary school in the estate and they have a daycare there too. I visit there a bit as my sister lives there. It's close to shops and a lovely area.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Naomi :-)

Any of the areas you mentioned would be great family areas to live. I have a 3.5 yo DS and a 1.5 yo DD, and we are in Caloundra. I love it, but honestly, I could live anywhere on the Coast and be happy. All the best with the move!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much have just got back sunny coast and looked everywhere we actually really like Maroochydore and checking that area out we are so far 8 hrs south so makes it tricky !! does anyone know what Kuluin Primary is like? Or Maroochy Primary? so looking forward to getting up to the warmer weather!!!