+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default can u fall pregnant very soon after birth?

i am wondering how common it is to fall pregnant after birth. ive heard women are very fertile then. Ds is almost 10 weeks. i stopped bleeding from my c-sect after 4 weeks. im exclusively breastfeeding. Had no AF.
    DH and i have been dtd since i stopped bleeding without any contraception - he withdraws. (taking a big chance i know). Im planning on getting the implanon put in but have just not found the time to co-ordinate an appt and someone to mind the kids at the same time.
    I have no symptoms but i dont get early pregnancy symptoms and ive never suffered ms.
    I want to take a test. But i dont because i have no idea what we would do if it was pos. i actually feel sick about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You definitely can. I have a friend who's babies are a year apart, give or take a few days.

Breastfeeding helps a little to stop you fr becoming pregnant, but not fully. If you're not looking to get pregnant and don't have time to get your implanon, he needs to wear a condom - the pull out method is NOT effective! I know so many people who got pregnant that way.

Good luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to withloveandlimits For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah i know we r stupid. dh wont buy them. and i bet he wont pick up a test which ive asked him to get on his way hom either.
    shouldnt be that much of a suprise to him then. geez im angry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I'm on the mini pill and still haven't had sex 11 weeks after dd2 was born. I'm too scared of getting pregnant again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    so am i, i dont know what came over me tho. probably the naieve thought of "wont happen to us..". dh was annoying me with his 24/7 high sex dive ehhh.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Muffet For This Useful Post:

TaylasWorld  (08-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My bub is over 11 weeks old and my af still hasn't returned yet, bfing.

My ob did tell me to not get pregnant within 6 months of having a caesar.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Grebbeci For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes. My MIL got the surprised of her life when she fell pregnant with my youngest BIL shortly after having my other BIL. There is a year gap between them.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to White Mage For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yup. am aware of all the negatives. thats why im ****ed off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I know someone with kids 10 months apart. She fell pregnant within a few weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh jesus.