+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nine. That includes bush walking boots and wet suit booties. I love shoes but hate consumerism and waste and all my pairs are top quality, beautiful and get worn

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Umm I'd have to guess about 20-25ish? I used to be lucky to have 3 pairs. In fact I used to take the mickey out of DH a lot because he had more pairs than I did .
    But since I lost weight I have a new found fetish for nice stilettos. I couldn't wear them for long before without my ankles hurting but now I can wear them no problem so I have a tendency to buy a pair and then spend all my time trying to work out what outfit to wear with them haha.
    Obviously there's quite a few pairs that haven't had much wear because I've been pregnant but I plan to wear them more often once bub is here.

It seems like such a waste to have gorgeous shoes sitting there and not wearing them much. I have to wear boots for work 5 days out of 7 so I should start wearing them on weekends going to the supermarket .

Thanks
    Reviews
    1x pair nice shoes
    1x pair joggers
    1x pair thongs
    1x pair slippers

I don't buy a new pair until the last ones are ready for the bin . Not exactly a shoe person lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Too many considering I live in thongs.

Probably 15 pairs at least.

Thanks
    Reviews
    35-40ish?

Love them all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Umm I'd have to guess about 20-25ish? I used to be lucky to have 3 pairs. In fact I used to take the mickey out of DH a lot because he had more pairs than I did .
    But since I lost weight I have a new found fetish for nice stilettos. I couldn't wear them for long before without my ankles hurting but now I can wear them no problem so I have a tendency to buy a pair and then spend all my time trying to work out what outfit to wear with them haha.
    Obviously there's quite a few pairs that haven't had much wear because I've been pregnant but I plan to wear them more often once bub is here.

It seems like such a waste to have gorgeous shoes sitting there and not wearing them much. I have to wear boots for work 5 days out of 7 so I should start wearing them on weekends going to the supermarket .
    i used to wear high heels to work and had many pairs for work but since moving to the country heels aren't practical so I did have a clean out of all my work shoes and shoes I hadn't worn recently. The terrain up here is rough and shoes don't last which is why I have lots. I hate wearing the same shoes every day. Since having the boys I don't wear heels at all for everyday wear as with bending etc it isn't convenient and i walk alot too so again heels aren't practical. I certainly haven't bought as many pairs as I used to since having the boys because their needs come first. I do however enjoy going to the city and getting back into my city mode and wearing my high shoes but takes my feet a while to get back into the swing of things

My clothing collection is much the same in quantity as my shoe collection too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Maybe 10. Thongs, few flats, couple of heels, pair of boots and runners.

Thanks
    Reviews
    30ish?? Maybe a few more?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by mama and her little bear View Post
    1 pair, I replace them as needed.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510b using BubHub
    Yay now I feel better.

Yep only have 1 pair at a time too. I left them at mum's (1 hr's drive) yesterday which meant I did 2 parent teachers interviews in bare feet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clearly not enough!
    Since having the babies, my old shoes don't fit so I threw them all out. And I haven't bought anything since.
    All I own is thongs, runners, black flats and a pair of boots.