+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have around 100 but that includes thongs, trainers and the less exciting shoes. Heels I probably have around 70 pairs? I wear maybe 2 of them haha. I can't bring myself to throw them out though "just in case" I ever need them again.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    In the house I probably have 15 but many if those haven't been worn in years and I should cull them. I tend to wear one 'type' to death, then replace it & not throw out the old one. And I don't throw out bad buys that hurt my feet. I actually wear only 4 pairs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberleygal1 View Post
    I am a shoe aholic. I have all mine in clear plastic boxes with a photo of the shoe on the box so I can easily find the ones I am looking for. Drives my dh crazy. Um even after a massive clean out recently I still have 102 pairs. My collection includes boots, flats, sandals, heels and wedges in an assortment of colours.
    Land thongs and sandals are part of my collection as well. But I do wear them all at least. I cleared out the shoes I no longer wear. I love shoes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Before DD was born (she's 16mo now) I counted 89 pairs... I'd probably have 100 now?

i can't picture myself wearing them while chasing after DD lol so Most of them are such a waste now, but cant bring my self to get rid of them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Jandals, boots and trainers. 3 pairs... and the jandals aren't even mine, they are DHs.

I'm no Carrie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    4 - a pair of sneakers, a pair of boots, a pair of ballet flats and a pair of thongs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hhmmm well I used to have about 50-60 pairs and they were mostly montrous heels that I wore everywhere! I even had the blue pair of Manolo Blahnik's that Carrie wore in the first movie when she got married. God I loved those shoes! Then I met DH and he's my height (5'3) so all the heels had to go as he didn't like me wearing them as it made him feel shorter and to be honest we did look pretty silly with me towering over him. I eventually worked up the courage to sell them () and it still pains me to think about the amount of money I spent on shoes and what I let them go for!! This was almost 3 years ago.

I now own about 25 pairs but they are mostly made up of Nike's Puma's and Adidas from when we went to Vegas. There are some ballet flats, ankle boots and one pair of knee high boots for winter. I only own one pair of heels which are like 4cm's high and were my wedding shoes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    whoa!!! How On earth do so many of you manage to have 100 pairs of shoes? Gosh!! I have 2 (yep 2 :0) a pair of thongs and a pair of joggers (worn once!) at my defense tho my other pair of shoes broke this week so i had 3. I bought a new pair but when i tried them on in the store they were great but when i wore them again later in the day i realised they were a size small and theh made my feet go numb and sore fail. Will buy the exact same pair as i had before they broke. Im picky about shoes!! I would have a ton but my dh would crack it if i did. (he hates spendi.g money on shoes for himself and hates when i buy a pair after ive worn the others to death) sigh. Marriage, huh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothel View Post
    In the house I probably have 15 but many if those haven't been worn in years and I should cull them. I tend to wear one 'type' to death, then replace it & not throw out the old one. And I don't throw out bad buys that hurt my feet. I actually wear only 4 pairs.
    This is pretty much me

I've never been a shoe fanatic. When I find a comfortable pair of shoes for work I'll wear them to death rather than looking for more shoes to expand my collection.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have 13 pairs of heals, about 5 ballet flats, 5 sandals, 2 pairs of thongs, 1 pair of trainers and 1 pair of converse.

Im happy with my number. It came after an ENORMOUS cull once i had DS. I dont get the chance to wear them near as much as i used to and it was making me depressed.
    Last edited by Bennos Mummy; 07-03-2013 at 12:36. Reason: spelling