+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    When your friend parked there did she suspect her daughter may not use the stroller? Or did this defence only come to light when she got busted?
    - genuine question .. My view hinges on this point.
    She usually uses the stroller but he didn't want to initially get in. She knew he would eventually need it in the shops.

When I have DS with me he often starts out without the stroller but as the shopping outing goes on he gets tired and he always wants it and hops in. So I guess same situation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post

. Disabled spots though I would be furious if I saw someone clearly not disabled using one (I know that is tricky cause of presthetics and that)
    I get real angry when I see people who don't have their disabled sticker on their car and park there... Though I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt and hope they are just in another car that doesn't have the sticker..
    They should never ever be taken if they are not disabled :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use the pwp spots with DS who is 3.5. We don't use a stroller much but I find it safer being close to the footpath and wider spots so I don't need to worry about my door hitting the car in the spot beside me. How rude of the person to leave a note! You were entitled to use the spot as you have a little one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Personally I think parents with prams spots should be gotten rid of so they can be eliminated as a point of conversation.

I really can't believe anyone anywhere really cares who parks it them.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WineTime For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (07-03-2013),gizmoduckus  (07-03-2013),MothersMilk  (06-03-2013),RobinSparkles  (06-03-2013),~Marigold~  (06-03-2013)

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I will give you guys a big tip talks about disabled spots of you are going to say so,etching make u you check first of they have a acrod sticker, because most big gob fouls don't and start lecturing parents of disabled kids while we are getting walking to the boot to get out our kids wheelchair. If you go and lecture some one with a acrod permit be prepared to get a mouth full of you are wrong.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nowhere For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (06-03-2013)

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I agree get rid of the and make them wide acrod bays

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow get a life! I do get annoyed when I see childless people park there but never enough to leave a note let alone to someone with a child and a stroller!?!

If we go to the shops with dd (2.5) and I see a pwp park free we'll park there even if not using the pram and honestly idgaf what anyone thinks. Dd is a runner and it's safer being closer to the entry. I never have or will use it without dd though and I think once school age (4 and up) it's not needed

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere View Post
    I will give you guys a big tip talks about disabled spots of you are going to say so,etching make u you check first of they have a acrod sticker, because most big gob fouls don't and start lecturing parents of disabled kids while we are getting walking to the boot to get out our kids wheelchair. If you go and lecture some one with a acrod permit be prepared to get a mouth full of you are wrong.
    I'd personally never say anything. I previously did say often cars are used without the stickers on them and do have disabled adults or children.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haven't read through all replies yet, but just wanted to say that people like that (the person who wrote the note) p!ss me off immensely. If she had something to say she should have had the balls to approach your friend rather then cowardly leave a scathing, rude note, like a passive agressive bi.ttch! I would LOVE it if someone tried that crap with me, if I had a 2 yo with me and a stroller. The spots are made wider for prams/strollers to allow the parent safety and room with their kids. Your friend had every right to park there so I would have told the PWP parking spot warrior lady to get fu....!
    Omg that made my blood boil.
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 06-03-2013 at 21:34.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

beebs  (07-03-2013),GlitterFarts  (06-03-2013),risfaerie  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think people should park in those spots for as long as the children are in carseats!! Regular carparks are simply not big enough to get toddlers out of carseats without the possibility of hitting the car next to you with your door!!

i often dont put my one year old in the pram because its bulky and she enjoys the trolleys more but i still use those car spaces because i dont want someone *****1ng on bubhub that pranged their door and didnt leave my insurance details (which by the way ive never done, i was just being smart) meh