+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    I don't understand, why is it ok to not like PT because it has no air conditioning but things like them not running on time/children going feral etc not ok? Lol. I don't get it?!

I prefer PT, I used to love that time to myself to read a book and listen to ipod.
    Ugh the trains running late was the worst part about it. Especially here in Perth. I reckon their was an issue with them atleast once a week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    E
    I don't understand, why is it ok to not like PT because it has no air conditioning but things like them not running on time/children going feral etc not ok? Lol. I don't get it?!

I prefer PT, I used to love that time to myself to read a book and listen to ipod.
    Because kids running feral is about the parents controlling them. The more you do it the better they get at it.

I obviously have a different view on it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Or people's situations are different than yours. I have four kids, the eldest is 6 and has been referred for asd testing, the middle two are 3 and a half year old twins one with autism and the youngest is 22 months, what you may see as badly behaved, may actually be something like autism. But this does stop me going out with the 4 of them on my own, even in the car. And that is the honest truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    E

Because kids running feral is about the parents controlling them. The more you do it the better they get at it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    In regard to my OP my friend is also very visibly 20 weeks pregnant. Which makes the note writer look even worse.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MummaJez For This Useful Post:

beebs  (08-03-2013),Benji  (08-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    E

Just sounds easier to drive to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Just sounds easier to drive to me.
    I did say that it was. But it's what I'll do because my kids enjoy it and it teaches them PT is a part of our life.

I have said this many times. I'm repeating myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    Or people's situations are different than yours. I have four kids, the eldest is 6 and has been referred for asd testing, the middle two are 3 and a half year old twins one with autism and the youngest is 22 months, what you may see as badly behaved, may actually be something like autism. But this does stop me going out with the 4 of them on my own, even in the car. And that is the honest truth.
    No it's not what I see as badly behaved. I was replying to the pp who said they didn't use PT because their kids were difficult on it. Obviously if you have kids with special needs it's completely different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    No it's not what I see as badly behaved. I was replying to the pp who said they didn't use PT because their kids were difficult on it. Obviously if you have kids with special needs it's completely different.
    Mine are horrifying on it, it think it is the loud noises and all the people etc. my DS1 had a massive meltdown on the train station, it was so bad a man came up and asked if he was schizophrenic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mine isn't bad on PT. He finds a seat and looks out most of the trip. I give him snacks when he starts getting roudy. But he has developed travel sickness too now on PT. Especially on long windy bus trips. ****ed off enough bus drivers from him throwing up everywhere.