+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't do public transport either. I am happy to walk far from my car to the shops if I have to lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    First World Problems.

People need to get the eff over it. Who cares?!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

Annabella  (08-03-2013),Benji  (08-03-2013),OJandMe  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Geez I'm sorry I mentioned public transport.

A) I never said do it for an entire grocery shop or even part of one. Maybe people take kids to the shops for a hair cut, or a coffee?
    B) it's obviously not going to work every time people go the shops. We'd do it once a week at most.
    C) if you choose to drive, then drive. Be happy you can afford a car, and get over the fact you have to walk a few extra rows to the entrance of the shopping centre.

Seriously these are such first world problems.

I understand no one wants to catch public transport. It will never be mentioned again
    Last edited by Sonja; 07-03-2013 at 23:47.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

Benji  (08-03-2013),FearlessLeader  (08-03-2013),GreenMama  (08-03-2013),Tainted  (08-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would feel sorry for someone who left a note like that on my car, imagine how frustrated they were to get that upset about a parking spot

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lulu 2 For This Useful Post:

Annabella  (08-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why are people getting upset over some of the replies? I didn't realize parking spots and public transport could become a personal attack for some.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moral of the story: only park in parent spots if you need to. If you have a pram or if you have kids.

Use public transport if it works for you. If it doesn't, that's fine as well.

If somebody leaves a note on your car, it doesn't mean that they're a nasty person or that they have too much time on their hands. They could have simply been having a bad day. They could have a 3 month old baby who likes to scream and they could be suffering from PND so going to the shops is a huge task in itself. Don't be too quick to judge OR the person could just be a b**** that needs to find something to complain about.. Who knows.

Public transport and driving both suck. In the ideal world, I'd like everything brought to me so I wouldn't have to leave my house lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I find the, "could just be having a bad day" excuse interesting. I've got some friends who will snap or speak rudely to others if they are in a bad mood. But I never would, I always try and be polite, even if I am feeling angry, sad, whatever. It takes a huge amount of someone being mean to me first for me to ark up.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

melimum  (08-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    I find the, "could just be having a bad day" excuse interesting. I've got some friends who will snap or speak rudely to others if they are in a bad mood. But I never would, I always try and be polite, even if I am feeling angry, sad, whatever. It takes a huge amount of someone being mean to me first for me to ark up.
    I agree to an extent about the bad day thing. Everyone has bad days and there are some instances when we do take it out on others which we shouldn't but its no excuse really.

I once worked with a woman who was a b1tch to everyone. When I first started workin there she was quite rude and basically said something like 'if I'm rude or a bit direct (harsh) at times, don't take it personally, it's just how I am'

I was like 'umm WTF?' Are you just giving yourself the right to treat people like crap just because 'that's how you are' ummm no....

I didn't say it to her but I thought it...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SAgirl For This Useful Post:

beebs  (08-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's different if her note said something like "this spot is for parents with prams, not children walking you F ing B!" That's a little excessive & uncalled for. Her note really wasn't that bad to be saying she's the type who treats people like ****. Let's face it, we've all snapped. Whether it be muttering something under our breath, leaving a note, yelling at somebody or telling somebody off while we're sitting in our car and they can't even hear us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, I know plenty of people who think these spots are *only* for parents with prams.