+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Scared....

Anyone else actually scared to fall pregnant. I realise everyone has there concerns and their own negatives... but after having 2miscarriages 1@5.5wks.2nd@12wks Im slightly terrified I wont have a sticky. Obviously no probs in falling preg but the miscarriage at 12wks was horrendous for both me (pain) & him seeing it. How am i going to stay sane if I do fall pregnant again?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    *hugs* it can be so scary I know. We had two ectopics and the second one was terrifying (almost died, was in hospital for a while etc) and while we so badly wanted to fall pregnant again... the moment we did I literally was frozen with fear. I kept thinking "I can't go through this again if something bad happens".

I found focussing on the postive side of things, like the fact we want a baby so bad, was the only thing that could get me through.

I don't have much advice to offer can you maybe talk to a councillor about how you feel? I know I was offered some sessions from our womens hispital after our last experience. They'd deal with women in similar situations all the time.

Good luck xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

OMGReally  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am 22 weeks pregnant after having three miscarriages since my 2 year old was born, so I really know where you're coming from. I coped by telling myself "Whatever will be will be" in the first month or so...tried to not focus on it too much or get my hopes up. Then, I broke it down into milestones to overcome...dating scan with HB, NT scan, 20 week morphology scan. Now I am feeling reassured and positive and have been buying baby stuff. I still have the occasional stress but mostly I have reached a place of optimism and excitement (finally!)

good luck!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jellybeanicecream For This Useful Post:

OMGReally  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got a gyno hospital blood test - i think to check with clotting etc on Monday... Hopeful that might put my mind at ease as i heard it could be as simple as an asprin a day or such?