+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am also 27 almost 28 ttc for a couple months too. It's an exciting time but also stressful and emotional.
    Good luck ladies - hopefully we are all preggers soon xxx can't wait to be on this journey with you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pohutakawa View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'm new to all this - trying to concieve and all the lingo that goes along with it! I am 27 years old and live in remote Australia (originally from NZ)...feeling a little isolated out here and wanting to use this as a way to connect with others. Will have to travel quite a distance for pregnancy support and birth if I do concieve so feeling a little scared about the whole thing! Hope everyone is having a lovely mid-week
    Hey there! Welcome welcome 😊 I've just turned 28 so a similar age to you.

Hope your journey is a quick one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mmareea View Post
    Hi there! I'm new to the BH but I've been reading everyone's posts and everyone seems super nice and helpful!! I'm 28 and from sunbury, victoria and ttc for the first time and feeling a bit overwhelmed! Have tried for 2 months so far but fingers crossed it will happen soon! Have currently banned myself from google doctor as it's making me go a little crazy but reading all your post on here makes me feel a little bit more normal
    I'm 28 too and we'll be starting our TTC journey in a few months.

Looking forward to chatting - hope your journey is a quick one!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsKLM For This Useful Post:

mmareea  (28-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    We are about to start ttc in the next few weeks, such an exciting but nervous time. Even just writing on here is making it feel so much more real. I'm 28 and this will be our first