+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Doing the introduction thing :-)

Hi everyone,
    I'm new to all this - trying to concieve and all the lingo that goes along with it! I am 27 years old and live in remote Australia (originally from NZ)...feeling a little isolated out here and wanting to use this as a way to connect with others. Will have to travel quite a distance for pregnancy support and birth if I do concieve so feeling a little scared about the whole thing! Hope everyone is having a lovely mid-week

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi im also 27 well for a few more days at least. hubby and i moved to vic just over a year ago. we have been ttc our first bub since july last year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi! Welcome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gidday guys...thanks for saying hi nice to meet you both!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Kia Ora!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BlissedOut For This Useful Post:

pohutakawa  (09-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I'm new here dying to chat with some other mums I have a son who is 7 yrs old and a hand ful we are going though a rough time with him at moment and a daughter who is 8 mth old also 2 step children one 14 yrs and the other 9 yrs there beautiful kids

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone!
    This is my first post on any forum but I have been reading all your posts for a while A bit about us, we are from Perth, I'm 35, DH is 38, unexplained fertility. TTC 2.5 years. First IVF was in Nov, 11 5 day blasts butfreeze all due to OHSS. First FET with a fully hatched embie in Jan, BFN. Straight into another cycle and embie transferred last Thursday and BT due in 7 days. Babydust to all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there! I'm new to the BH but I've been reading everyone's posts and everyone seems super nice and helpful!! I'm 28 and from sunbury, victoria and ttc for the first time and feeling a bit overwhelmed! Have tried for 2 months so far but fingers crossed it will happen soon! Have currently banned myself from google doctor as it's making me go a little crazy but reading all your post on here makes me feel a little bit more normal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I've been a silent reader for awhile, thought I'd finally say hello
    Newlyweds (Almost our first anniversary) and We've been TTC since Dec last year. Quite frustrating to see that everyone around me is falling pregnant within the first month of trying? Hopefully I can learn a thing or two from this forum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm a currently on my third ivf cycle and have been following / reading forums since my first failed cycle last year I'm 42 and on my 2ww following a day3 transfer. My last 2 cycles were 5day (blasts)transfers decided to go with day 3 for something different, would love to chat with people going though the same journey and would love to hear some success stories