+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kw123 View Post
    All they win (apart from being in the Bonds ads, etc) is $300 worth of clothes! How tight is that of Bonds??
    Brilliant marketing strategy though. I mean everyone's talking about Bonds and it would be more expensive for them to actually hire baby and adult models than a poxy $300 prize!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BluePixie For This Useful Post:

moosey  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What gets me is that this has turned into a HUGE marketing campaign for Bonds. It gets thousands of people to their website and for what?? $300 worth of Bonds clothes, a trip to Melbourne or Sydney and a modeling gig for the 2013 campaign. I think it's a bit of a joke. They will be making huge money for such a dwiddly little prize and that's why I won't even go onto their page.
    Oh bum! I've just said Bonds twice (damn again!) it's working....it's working!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to moosey For This Useful Post:

Disbride  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last year a local baby got short listed and they were going to fly her to Sydney or Melbourne can't remember and when they found put where we actually were they said they couldnt cos it would cost too much to fly mum and baby there and back.......

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by k17 View Post
    Last year a local baby got short listed and they were going to fly her to Sydney or Melbourne can't remember and when they found put where we actually were they said they couldnt cos it would cost too much to fly mum and baby there and back.......

That is mental.

I'm in Melbourne so wouldn't even get a flight! They only pay for one parent to go to.

Seriously, Bonds are incredibly tight about this. Can't believe it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by k17 View Post

I always see in comps that they will offer flights from the nearest capital city, so I'm curious if they gave her that option?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    I always see in comps that they will offer flights from the nearest capital city, so I'm curious if they gave her that option?
    Put it this way we are 8 hrs away from nearest city, for us to fly there its about $350 one way which is an absolute rip off as u can fly across the country for cheaper hence why no one flys. The nearest city is Perth wa so we are right across the country pretty sure that was their excuse I can soon confirm as hubby works with her hubby.