+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newly with fears

Hello, all I have just joined baby hub... I just feel I need some like minded people to talk too...my husband and I have been trying for a bub for 7months now and nothing has happened...I have not have any contraception for 2 years. I know tring for 7 months is only a short time. But it's getting me so down-I cry all the time.cause I am scared the doctors are going to tell me I am infertile- and I want a bub more than anything in the world...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I couldn't read and not reply.. It took me 8 months to conceive DS so I know how you're feeling.
    Have you had any blood tests to check for other things? Thyroid? Celiac disease/gluten intolerance?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Keep trying, and try and keep positive, you're right 7 months isn't that long.

What methods are you using? Are you tracking? Doing temps etc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar skull - I have had blood test taken a few days ago to check all those things and all my hormone levels. Thank you so much for responding to my message. I find it comforting that there are other people who have had trouble too, cause all the people around me are falling pregnant at the drop of a hat...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disbride, I am tracking my cycle...using charts and apps plus ovulation stick testing....was think about bing one of those maybe baby test things- but not sure if they are any good. And they cost $60-$70