+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry Hun, I have been though the same thing twice in a row. I have to have uterine surgery next month and then we can start trying again in my may/June cycle....it's hard and never get easier. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really sorry - a miscarriage hurts regardless of how far along you are. I had an early loss in January- not sure exactly how many weeks as AF hadn't returned after weaning my DD. My hpts were only ever weak positives and my hcg was only 22. After a week my hpt turned negative. I had had some light bleeding at the start so was worried from the beginning but you just can't help but to get your hopes up.

I found alot of people found it hard to know what to say and many were just completely unhelpful and assumed that because it was early that you shouldn't be upset (my gp included). There is no right or wrong way to feel about a loss so take the time you need.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mjk For This Useful Post:

parents2be2012  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mjk View Post
    I'm really sorry - a miscarriage hurts regardless of how far along you are. I had an early loss in January- not sure exactly how many weeks as AF hadn't returned after weaning my DD. My hpts were only ever weak positives and my hcg was only 22. After a week my hpt turned negative. I had had some light bleeding at the start so was worried from the beginning but you just can't help but to get your hopes up.

I found alot of people found it hard to know what to say and many were just completely unhelpful and assumed that because it was early that you shouldn't be upset (my gp included). There is no right or wrong way to feel about a loss so take the time you need.

Yeh it is hard. My first I was devastated but the second I detached myself and it ended up being a blighted ovum which helped me not get too upset but it still hurts. I hope I get a bfp in june!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Yeh it is hard. My first I was devastated but the second I detached myself and it ended up being a blighted ovum which helped me not get too upset but it still hurts. I hope I get a bfp in june!
    Fingers ccrossed for you.

My husband and I are jumping straight back into trying, I had a dreadful week last week so trying to look at some positives now. I pray this month we will have a sticky little baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by parents2be2012 View Post
    Fingers ccrossed for you.

My husband and I are jumping straight back into trying, I had a dreadful week last week so trying to look at some positives now. I pray this month we will have a sticky little baby.
    Thank :-) we have to wait till June dur to having a surgery to make my double uteri into one uterus because my fs things that might be the cause of our losses due to lack for blood supply and growth retractions. Im booked in on the 17th of April and will cost us about and 5k, we also have to wait till June because we have a wedding of the sea princess in October and you have to be 24 weeks or less to travel on the ship. Fx for you and a very sticky baby this month.