+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Next they will be saying soft toys of dogs and cats will lead to animal hoarding lol

I had heaps of dolls and as a teen was the queen of birth control. I did not want to be a teen mum at all.

I had my first child at 25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg really? I had loads of toy dolls and I didn't have a teen pregnancy. I think it's sooooo far fetched!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had heaps of baby dolls and Barbies. I also had (still have) a Rigadoon (if anyone remembers, they were kind of like Muppet dolls) and I pretended she was my sister because I didn't have a real one.
    I didn't have a boyfriend nor have sex until I was 18 and had my first child at 26. I think it was because I was to busy playing with my toys lol
    Oh and my Barbies' boyfriends were those awesome Ultracorps doll guys, way sexier than Ken.

*This post is Chuck Norris approved*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoalready View Post
    I had dolls and barbies but I was never allowed to have a Ken Barbie because of 'sex' we might have made them have... Lol
    Essentially barbies were lesbian because we chopped her hair off and said the boobs were 'pecks'..

Now I'm completely straight and didnt then turn into a lesbian.

So I think massive generalizations like this are just impossible to prove I think if so then every little girl who turns into a teenager will be a teen pregnancy statistic and every boy who plays with guns will be a murderer.

Sent from my iPhone :-)
    Lol my barbies used to have it on with my Kiss doll - I think it was Paul Stanley

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never had any dolls and fell pregnant with my 1st at 30...
    dd is totally OBSESSED with baby dolls and mothering them, feeding them, taking them for walks in her pram

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was the one who said this on another post - I meant it in sarcasm. You can't blame toy guns for turning people into killers, just like you can't blame dolls for causing teen pregnancy.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolakitty View Post
    Next they will be saying soft toys of dogs and cats will lead to animal hoarding lol

I had heaps of dolls and as a teen was the queen of birth control. I did not want to be a teen mum at all.
    OMG IT ALL ADDS UP!! I have 2 dogs, 2 cats and 2 birds and have had many other animals over the years, IT ALL ADDS UP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissH View Post
    I was the one who said this on another post - I meant it in sarcasm. You can't blame toy guns for turning people into killers, just like you can't blame dolls for causing teen pregnancy.

I get it now because I will admit I did just skim through the gun post and must have misread what you wrote.

I didn't really get it but it made me think about my mum lol.

Sorry for misunderstanding!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I mentioned baby dolls in the other thread .. I don't believe little girls playing with dolls - teen preg .. ( just like toy guns - mass murderer )..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've never heard of baby dolls being linked to teen pregnancy, I highly doubt it. My ds4 loves his baby doll, carries it round all day saying 'baby" and giving it kisses on the head. So cute. I wish they weren't always pink though. Why can't they be dressed in orange or green grr.