Closed Thread
Page 92 of 96 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Spot, how scary, I'm sure your heart sank.
    How thrilling when you saw her wriggling away in there!
    Im so pleased. REST rest REST! X

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you lovely ladies for sharing your similar experiences, it helps so much. Beats Dr Google and the fear factor there.

I stopped bleeding for 4 days and now there is a bit more 'old' blood so we've decided I'll take the rest of the pregnancy off work and rest to give this baby very possible chance.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Spot - That sounds like a great idea. I hope you spend the rest of your pregnancy with your feet up being pampered.....knowing your hubby I'm sure that will be the case.

I've just had the morning with PW, Callie and Rory, I even got to feed and change Callie. They are just the cutest little darlings. PW looks amazing and has it all under control. I was very impressed.

Hi to everyone, hope you are all well 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    spot : how awful for you.....im so glad all is well. rest up and take it easy.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - Why can't it just be smooth sailing for once? I'm glad you are resting and hope it's all just a temporary bleed as can often happen right up to 30 weeks (for one of my friends). We'll be here counting down the weeks with you

Amum - I'm so glad you managed a catchup with PW. It's wonderful that she is doing so well (but no surprise given her skills). I'm so happy that PW has the family she deserves, and they are clearly thriving under their mummy's care

Hi to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    SPOT - thank goodness everything is ok, would have been scary to say the least. Quite a common thing, a friend of mine experienced it at 12 weeks and the rest of the pregnancy was fine, still awful to go through thinking the worst. Good idea not working, stuff that! bub is far more important.

AMUM - thanks for updating us on PW, nice to hear everything is going well.

AFU - am a great aunt again to a gorgeous little boy born this week, haven't seen him yet but hoping to soon. Relationship still going strong, we are going up to QLD in October and will be taking Evie to some of the theme parks, can't wait. She will be 4 next week!!!! can't believe it, my baby is growing up too fast

Hope everyone is keeping warm, been a tad cold!

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    well our NIPT blood test has come back all clear which is good.

still bleeding a little but it is old which apparently suggests the haematoma is shrinking.

Milliegirl I know...drama llama!

Amum so glad our PW is thriving, the girls sound adorable!

JFBLady, feeling so more relaxed now.

Kismet cannot believe she is nearly 4!!!!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - That is AMAZING news. I just showed DH your announcement on FB....what a lovely way to tell the world ❤❤❤

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

JFB - how's the new job going?

Amum - hope you can keep the sunshine happening, I can't wait for our little holiday in Oct, going to be staying at Surfers for a week.

SPOT - hope everything has normalised.

The last couple of weeks have been full on. Evie had her birthday, didn't plan a party but she was apparently expecting one and was inviting kids from daycare, so I just threw a small last minute family bbq and she didn't know the difference. Funny how when they get presents and expect more everyday after that. She's growing up so fast and all of a sudden she's this little person that wants to be very independent, it's like a switch went off and my baby disappeared, she's learning so much and really starting to come out of her shell.
    Also had my mum in hospital with pneumonia on top of everything else she has, didn't think she'd come out but she has thank goodness, still not great though. I'm exhausted with juggling everything on my own, mentally and physically.

Oh well it's Friday, looking forward to some chill time on the weekend. Hope everyone is doing the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet - Sorry to hear your mum isn't well, hope she gets better soon.
    Isn't it sad when they grow up. Kade is Mr Independent, such a "big boy" now, he wants to do everything on his own.

The weather is totally amazing, I was in shorts and a t shirt today. It will be even warmer by the time you arrive.

Hello to everyone, hope you are all well