Page 91 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Spot - That is amazing news....so happy for you both, well 2 1/2 lol ❤❤❤

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Spot - Wooohooo!!! I'm so glad your bub is thriving. How are you feeling? Has the tiredness eased yet? Soo looking forward to your bubba's birth.

'Hi' to everyone else!

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Miliegirl still feeling exhasuted but backing off my friend maxalon

had the bloods taken for my Panoram NIPT test today. I cannot wait either, it won't truly sink in until we hold her.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot, it took me until my boy was about 1 until it really sunk in!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Spot for the testing. Looks like your almost 12 wks ! Hope u dont mind me asking ... But when do you get the 'stitch' put in? Sorry i cant recall the proper name for it.

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya girls,

JFBLady mine is permanent and went in a few years ago, its a trans abdominal cervical stitch so goes via keyhole surgery and sits really high in the cervix, the bread tie as I fonsly call it.

I am 12 weeks BUT it started badly on Monday, pulled up to work and felt a massive gush of blood, my leather cream seats were red, drove straight to ER with threatened miscarriage. As they took off my clothes two clots the size of my fist fell out. Blood everywhere.

Finally got a scan to see our little girl kicking away, I could not believe it. Turns out I have a subchorionic hematoma ... anyway on modified bed rest for a week and yesterday (12 weeks) I saw my scan Dr who was VERY reassuring as he sees this a lot and said that where the subchorionic hematoma is it will not harm her.

She was doing backflips, as was I, very active little girl. I cannot believe this happened but now feeling much better.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Spot just want to say my sister had a massive gush of blood on night shift and fell to pieces thinking it was a MC. Like you saw baby kicking and happy. She wouldn't stand up for 3 days hysterical that the baby would fall out. Anyway OBS said people came in with towels between their legs and all fine. I'm so glad you still have your bubba... Don't scare me like that. All the best xxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

SpotTheOcelot  (08-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry for crashing, she was 14 weeks when it happened and it didn't occur again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - Holy crap I nearly fainted reading the start of your post. THANK GOD you and your princess are all good. Sounds like she is one healthy little growing girl you have in there xxxxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to amum21 For This Useful Post:

SpotTheOcelot  (08-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Oh spot I went through the same thing when I was pregnant with Scarlett. Still remember like it was yesterday. I had the exact same thing and had to rest an couldn't do any exercise at all until after 25 weeks. So stressful. I bled on and off until about 30 weeks. Awful but she was completely fine and never at risk.

Take care lovely xx