Closed Thread
Page 9 of 96 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    H did a wee in toilet at daycare today apparently....and tonight e took her first step...my babies arent babies anymore...half half .

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - way to go kids!! Bet H gets it quicker than Evie though, no progress since last week but we haven't been home much so not her fault.

Eek! turned forty fricken uhhmmm four today ...thrilled that I wake up each day but not thrilled with that number, bdays come around way too quickly ...enjoyed a lovely lunch with my parents and had a quiet ciesta all afternoon...I need my nana naps at this old age.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kismet - HAPPY BIRTHDAY I try to forget the number and all my birthdays are 35yo birthdays now. No, really forties are a wonderful time. Look what wonderful things you've achieved, in particular that gorgeous and amazing little girl you have made and the wonderful mum you are. Sounds like the perfect birthday - lovely lunch followed by a relaxing nanna nap.

JFB - big pat on the back for H!!! and watch out E's stepping out!! Can be sad seeing them grow so fast, but so exciting seeing them reach the different milestones. Way to go little ones .

A bit of a scare over the weekend for me which meant scan day came early I was in for scan yesterday. Some old blood on Saturday and Sunday, but enought to make me very nervous, especially having had an ectopic once before with no warning signs, so midwife said try to get in for scan earlier. Anyway, thankfully end result all good. Bubs measuring 6 weeks 5 days (a few days ahead) and heartrate a nice healthy 130bpm. Ob visit next Tuesday, so if I'm lucky I might get another sticky beak at bubs . Going to monitor this one closely

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alittleray For This Useful Post:

Kismet  (19-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittleray, congratulations hun! So happy for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - glad that everything is ok, it would be very hard not to be on tenderhooks with what you've already been through. Hope you don't have anymore little scares, good idea to keep a close eye on things

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday kismet....yes we'll im forever 37 at the moment lol....time is flying.

Thank god everything is ok alittle... I recall the early days, its really anxious . Everything sounds good tho .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet - Happy Birthday!!!

alittle - great news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet, was evie till having a day nap? Ohhhhh u were so lucky girl to get her to last that long!

Sonja, have u found a new car? How are u feeling?

Fiona, how is working life going? Ive got less than two weeks left .....its a bit sad as i know ill never be on mat leave ever again....

amum, when is the big move?

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - it's ok.
    when I am there I am so busy .... When I am not there I hate the thought of going....
    I constantly feel rushed and a step behind ... like I'm not doing my job properly ....
    and at home I feel like I am the visitor!

Its not awful .... But it's not that great!
    Will be looking at how to drop to 3 days when I can!
    Baby is FINE! DH is beyond amazing with him .... I just feel a bit left out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona: its funny what u mentioned....I often felt like I was putting in only 50% at work and 50% at home...its hard....im capping my work at 3 days per week for at least 2 years....at least then I feel like im more at home than at work. its so good that ds is with his daddy tho but yep I can imagine u feel like your missing out. I hope u get to drop to 3 days soon.