Closed Thread
Page 87 of 96 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Another week almost over Spot

Kismet - You sound super busy, and I'm still over the moon for you regarding Dan. I really hope your niece and her bub make it through ok. Very worrying time.

Amum - I really need to connect with you and Kismet on Facebook. Missing all these great pics. Hope Kade has recovered fully and the holiday ended on a relaxing note.

It was grandparents day at 'playgroup' this morning and my father came along. Stella loved showing him around and happily demonstrated 'craft', 'puzzles', 'painting' and 'play dough'. It was good for grandad to see how it's all set up, and he had a laugh watching her running around from 1 play area to another. Love these moments because dad's a cancer survivor and she's his only grandchild

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls

We are home and very very tired lol

I just spoke to PW via txt. She is in hospy due to pre eclampsia and will stay there until the babies arrive, so not long now.....very exciting for her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie - I just sent you a message with my FB name, if you send me a request we can be friends lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Amum. My avatar/picture is my Golden Retriever!

Good luck Nicki! It's my birthday today and I can't think of a nicer present

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie - HAPPY BIRTHDAY I will look you up on fb, apparently I'm hard to find.

PW - good luck with everything, hope the babies arrive safely and all is well with you, how time has flown, xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy b'day millie 🎊🎉🎉🎁❤

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals,
    Yep, just sitting here in hospy waiting for the steroid shots to kick in and missing my fur babies like mad!

I had no idea I had pre-e, no headache or anything, but the OB sent me here straight from my weekly visit with all the signs, high BP and proteinuria etc., and it was touch and go as to whether they would deliver that day at 36+1 or try to cook them longer. The BP meds started working so they are taking it day by day, I'm having the steroid shots for completing lung maturation and we're now aiming to make it to my prior Caesar date of Weds the 4th, when I'll be 37+1. Bubs are happy and well behaved in there, it's just my body that's misbehaving! I guess we've done well to get this far with twins at age 42 anyway?

Rats that we missed delivering on your birthday Millie but you'll still share a star sign <3

Kismet - I'm thrilled for you finding a decent, emotionally available dude (lord knows that's the hardest part!) and now you can sit back and let yourself be loved as you deserve. He must be thanking his own lucky stars for you and Evie.

Amum - welcome back, can't wait to see your fabulous pool tan and hear about your trip.

Spot - I think of you every day and can't wait to hand you over the whole pregnancy baton. I think out of the old 35+ gang, you and I were the last ones left still trying (even though you are already Mum to Callum and Elise) and it gives me such a happy sense of closure to think of drawing a line behind your new baby in 7 months and being able to say, "look, all the ones who kept trying did get their take home babies eventually! Some of us with donor eggs and embies, some with PGD, but by heavens the children all got here!" Of course I also wonder about all the original 2009 gals who changed paths too, eg. Cino and Zeb and Penny, and hope they are happy with where they are now.

JFB - congrats on the new job. You'll meet some beautiful kids in care along the way. I think your feistiness and frank honesty will be a welcome force for good.

Hi and lots of love to everyone else, I hope to have some good twin news for you soon. I'm just trying to savour all their movements and kicks until then, the absolute best feeling in the world, I wish we could bottle it and save it up for later!

PW xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow picky!
    Good luck. Not long until you meet your little babes, either way. How exciting. I hope they are allowed the stay snug and warm inside for for a while yet.

Is it just me, or does picky's pregnancy seem to have flown by??

Thanks
    Reviews
    PW - thanks I am very happy and feeling very lucky.
    How exciting your babies will be here soon, you have done remarkably well to get this far and I'm sure everything will be fine. Can't wait to hear all about them. We are all here for you to offer any advice etc. You are going to be one busy mumma but also a fantastic one. It has been a great joy to see you become a mum. You've been one resilient woman, good on you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow PW. You are having twins from donor embies too.

I will be thinking of you. If you need any twin advice I'm here for you!