Closed Thread
Page 80 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Millie - no he's not religious at all. He's probably a true gentleman, I suppose I'm just impatient he hasn't given too much away about himself really. All I know is he was divorced when his son was about 2 and he is 18 now but he lives interstate so has only seen him school holidays etc. He seems like a pretty caring guy. I think it's time I probed a bit more info out of him, I don't know how long it's been since his last relationship, maybe he's treading carefully.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum - sorry forgot to answer your question. Evie was ok, she's always a bit shy around new people especially men, but she was better than I thought, she will warm up to him I'm sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amum - Great news! Very promising. Then it will be 'see ya, hate to be ya!'

Stella is wonderful and has turned into a bit of a climber, little monkey. Gave herself a bruised cheek last week after jumping on a dining room chair to steal one of my homemade Anzac & chocolate biscuits which were put on the dining table to stop her reaching them. Saw me coming to take her off the chair and she leapt away Needed a mummy hug after falling between 2 chairs, and 10 minutes later was trying the trick again. This is her last week before the bruise (20mths old):
    Attached Images

4. The Following User Says Thank You to milliegirl For This Useful Post:

moongazer  (06-05-2014)

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Milliegirl she is just gorgeous....what a sweet little monkey

Amum I feel very calm for a TWWaiter well as calm as anyone can be. On 8dpo that night my temperature dropped but is now back to normal so hoping hoping

On Pregnyl for the first time ...

Started POAS testing this morning (last Pregnyl injection yesterday) to track it leaving my system as i figure this way I can at least see it leave my system.

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie - She is GORGEOUS......such a little cutie pie.
    It is good news, I just hope they go and not decide to stay, not getting my hopes up though.

Spot - I have everything crossed for you, god you deserve this, I'm also praying like a mad woman.

I am now on the countdown for our trip to Fiji, only 15 more days to go, I'm so excited, cocktails, Day Spa and relaxation here I come

Thanks
    Reviews
    Comeon double lines... Keep staying dark.. Good luck spot i have been thinking and hoping for a good result every day for you.

Milli, totally beautiful!!!!

amum, helllooooo im so jealous fiji.....awesome.

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    well slightly excited here.... 13dpo and my POAS's are getting darker each day since 10 dpo.

Still very hesitant though as Friday is the BT day.

Had a bit of a scare last night though. (TMI warning) ... I have a bad relationship with my ummm backside, so this morning around 3am I awoke with severe cramps in my very lower right abdomin and leg. Before i went to bed had a bowel movement that decided to be shy and not arrive

Went to the loo, had a movement and instantly the cramps went away, have felt fine since but is this a new preggie sympton for me?????

I am having (as per my other preganacies) tugging feelings that can hurt if I sneeze or cough sometimes... might have to adopt a Metamucil a day from now on

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SpotTheOcelot For This Useful Post:

moongazer  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes yes. Constipation can become a part of pregnancy, esp if you have a bad relationship with your bowel.
    Metamucil and lots of water. Licorice helped me.
    Come on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i was gaging to know but didnt dare ask.....just a little here!!! Spot....im so happy for you. i felt it just had to work , so so pleased that so far so good xxx

ahhhhh....yes i had bad relations with the pooper in pg...all bran worked best for me...on a number of occasions i had to resort to microlax....quick easy and relief in 10 minutes ...

for a fabulous result on friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Spot I too was also wondering how you were going. I have just had the best feeling about you and this cycle.....just going to do quiet dances for joy until Friday...OMG so excited though ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😊😊👍👍🙏