Closed Thread
Page 76 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    AMUM - so far we've only been on some coffee and lunch dates. He's a shift worker and works alot of weekends but I'm able to catch up with him on my days off as he works 4 days and 4 off. I'm trying to organise a sleep over for E soon so we can go on a 'proper' date but she's been sick quite a bit lately...so over her being sick, she's had a persistant cough without any other cold symptoms apart from wheezing sometimes for about 7 weeks which we did xrays (I was thinking asthma) for last week but all clear, now she has picked up an actual cold. I think we are in for a hideous winter.

SPOT - heres hoping those follies wake up and get a move on. I know a few people that have been lucky meeting their partners online, let's hope I'm one of them too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck spot if your doing epu tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Spot good luck for tomorrow if you are having the EPU. I think about you often. So happy to hear you're back in the saddle so to speak.

Kismet he sounds very promising. I hope you are enjoying yourself. Bugger about Evie being sick.

Hope you all had a lovely Easter. My pantry is groaning under the weight of uneaten Easter eggs. Ugh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today spot. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Spot xxx

Kismet - wow that sounds promising, so if E has a sleep over does that mean Mr Online has a sleep over at your place lol. I really hope it works out, you are a wonderful person and mum and you deserve to have someone special in your life xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Spot - Wishing you an abundance of golden easter eggs today or at least a few special ones Make sure they play Barry White when they are in the petri dish overnight

Kismet - It all sounds really good except for the part about Evie being sick for ages. I really hope you have a 'healthy' winter and that you get lots of proper dates with your new man.

'Hi' to everyone else. Lots of uneaten chocolate here too, but we'll do our best How has your Easter been? We hosted a lunch on Good Friday and then went to a family lunch on Sunday followed by a visit from friends with a toddler a bit older than Stella on Monday which was a lovely all day event. It's raining and windy in Melbourne now, and a good excuse for a quiet day. I'm trying to motivate myself to make some chicken and lentil soup.

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    well I triggered last night for EPU tomorrow now (Wednesday) so my poor belly is a bit sore and very over all the drugs.

They will freeze what we get as I have now moved out of the strict PGD collection window...oh well. May well do back to back cycles.

Will pop back in on Thursday for an update.

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck spot....does your clinic only do PGD testing on certain days?

and.....i spotted a BFP plate today.....seen a few actually...i think of you when i see it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Spot xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    SPOT - sounds like they have your best interests in hand and doing everything possible for you to get some golden eggies and giving you the best possible chance. Does this mean they will freeze the eggs before fertilisation? I've recently spoken with a single girl that has harvested eggs only, after quite a few rounds of ivf and they've only frozen the eggs as she has a very rare infertility condition and was recommended she do this now until she's ready to actually go full throttle with it. When I started ivf the technology to do this wasn't available here, so this sounds promising if they can now.

AMUM - well you just never know (psml!), good lord it's been soooooo fricken long I'm doing everything I can to play my cards right and not jump his bones just yet, he has been the perfect gentleman and I think he actually genuinely cares about me which is a nice change from the losers I've met before.

Sonja - how are you and your kidlets?