Closed Thread
Page 75 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy birthday Kade! The time goes way too fast (when they are here, not when we are trying to get UTD).

How is your budding friendship going with Mr Online Kismet?

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it is about time I came out of hibernation.

Last night I did my first Gonal - F injection as we start our final IVF round ever.

After lots of tears, psychologist’s visits and love from my amazing DH, I am ready to give it all one last go. Back with Dr Hale who suggested we do a PGD round to eliminate any bad embies, as well as we will bring in the two frozen’s we have from last time.

I am feeling great, lost 7 kilos, at the gym three times a week, and now drinking loads of protein plus handfuls of vitamins. But it will have to be our last round; we need a message, something to tell us to stop, so if this one fails that is our message.

It as you all know, so consuming in so many ways.

So JFBLady I hope the BFP number plates are been held for me

For you lovely ladies who are on Facebook, I have deactivated my account just for now to focus on this for the next month.

This PGD round is an OCP Antagonist, so I have been on the pill for a month and now straight into an antagonist stim, with tested embies (if they are good) to go in as day 6!!!!! So all very different (and bloody expensive).

Anyway I’ll keep popping in to see my girls here.

And PW….your news, mind blowing. I am so thrilled beyond words for you.

xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Spot what wonderful news. As a Facebook friend I have wondered if you would ever jump on the roller coaster again SOOOOOOOOO I am very happy to read your post.
    Honey I will have everything crossed and say as many prayers as possible for you and your wonderful hubby.
    Can't wait for your updates.
    Congrats on the amazing weight loss.
    You truly are an IVF warrior woman.
    ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot....i did so hope you'd give it another go because your such a fighter and i hope and pray this round is successful. I can only imagine how hard it must have been for you and dh to get back on the bandwagon And yes seriously i saw so many bfp number plates last month that i honestly almost thought it must be a sign....well they werent for me rest assured SO now i know why ive seen so many!!! I might have a prang ...now i'll be obsessed plate spotting!!
    Massive good luck Spot .

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well had my scan today after 5 days in stimming with 300 units of Gonal - F, blooming poor responder, so disheartening tio see only a few little black spots on the screen.

BUT anyway now injecting Orgalutran in the mornigns and off so another scan 7:30am Good Friday

Thank you both Amum and JFBLady for your lovely words.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck spot. I am also another who is so glad you have jumped in the bandwagon again.
    I can't help feeling there is a little soul out there waiting for you.
    Hoping your little follies grow at least one golden egg. Xx
    Last edited by moongazer; 16-04-2014 at 18:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - fingers crossed for lots of fantastic follies on Friday. I was on Orgalutran as well and had good results, so here's hoping its the magic your follies are waiting for.
    Can't wait to hear from you on Friday ❤🙏

Thanks
    Reviews
    SPOT - so happy to hear from you and to know you are trying again, you are such an amazing woman, I've always said it takes determination and resilience to get on this rollercoaster and succeed. Good luck on Friday (day 5 is a little early to see what's happening from memory). I am hoping and praying like mad that this cycle will be amazing.

Millie - well I've had a few dates with Mr Online now and all going nicely, nothing major to report yet as early days but I'm secretly hoping he will be a keeper ...time will tell

A big hello to everyone and Happy Easter!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    well back from my scan and still not good, he wants me to inject Gonal-F for 2 more days. The plan is to see what the one good follie has, then to get whatever else is hiding.

Then if Dr Hale is not happy with numbers we will freeze whatever comes from this round, and then we'll look a doing back to back round for the sake of harvesting.

Hummmmmmm..... so hopefully trigger on Sunday.

Kismet I meet my gorgeous DH online

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - your follies are being a tad bit lazy, come on follies, get growing. Here's hoping a few more days will get them going.

Kismet - wow that's exciting news about Mr online...where have you been to on your dates with him ??