Closed Thread
Page 70 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    THANK GOD PW....you finally told the girls lol.....I've been checking everyday to see if you had told them your wonderful news.

Girls - PW looks FANTASTIC, she has a lovely little tummy already and I cannot wait for these precious bubbas to arrive (not to early) so I can have lots of cuddles. JFB you were right, seeing all of those BFP number plates, they were for PW....I did laugh when I read that post, I was thinking "if only you knew lol"

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's just the BEST news!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PW that is the very best news I have heard in a long time. I'm so excited for you. I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smooth and you will have 2 gorgeous babies which is just awesome. I don't come on here much but will be watching for updates please let us know how you are going. Amun please keep us updated. Hi to all the other lovely ladies on the thread. Wishing you all a very Merry Xmas and a great New Year's xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    im telling all u ladies im friggin psychic..those bfp number plates are always spot on!!! CONGRATS TO PW..it couldnt have happened to a more hard working and deserving long time TTC'er...well done PW!!!!!!!!
    . im so glad you finally have a much awaited for twin bubba's on the way..how exciting..yes please we want all the details, scans, gender pics etc etc....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you see any for me JFB or should I just not bother. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    PW - oh Lordy Lordy I'm soooooooo thrilled for you, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Wow twins, the scan looks amazing. I couldn't be more happy for you, you so deserve this. I hope everything goes smoothly for you. OMG such exciting news! Please keep us updated.

JFB - that was so funny about the number plates.

hope everyone had a lovely Xmas, I'm totally exhausted, I'm guessing you all are, it's hard work being Santa. Evie had an awesome day but shes a little terror today, overwhelmed and overtired. She was singing jingle bells at bedtime tonight until she fell asleep, so funny. I've done lots of bribing using santa and xmas as an excuse for her to cooperate, no idea what to use now, is it too early to mention the easter bunny Looking forward to what 2014 will bring as I'm going to be a great aunt for the 5th time. So if I don't get on here over the next week, happy new year to u all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful wonderful news PW. You have been so patient. Two little ones to love. How special. How great is it that they will have so many people looking out for them and loving them, as well.

Congratulations!
    What an wonderful present for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news for us on the toilet front.
    Spencer had his 4 year vaccinations and health check a couple of weeks ago. The GP told him he needs to go to poo on the toilet.

We have had success ever since! I cannot believe it. All this heartache and FINALLY he has got it. He even took himself off to the toilet the other day. I'm SO relieved.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news spencer... Poo in the loo!!!! Yayyyy !

bk. not sure about u but im beginning to get suss that im menopausal!!! Weird hot sweaty feelings at night ... Lucky for me i think any desire for more has gone : ) ,,, i will keep on the lookout for bfp number plates tho!!

kismet, xmas was great harry was totally into it this year which was wonderful, and yep my santa bribing is lost now too!!!

Has anyone heard from sonja lately??

Alittle hope all is well for u

only news is that E loves the potty already and has done poos and wees in it , just says i need to wee wee and does it occasionally even poo i was like wtf! Not tt yet tho
    Last edited by jfblady72; 28-12-2013 at 13:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - I'd go with it, she could be fluking it but might keep going.

MOON - well done Spencer .

Weve had success with poos too, only with lots of bribery, Evie likes the Little Miss & Mr Men books and really wanted a particular one, so I promised it to her for Xmas if she did poo in the loo but she bugged me everyday so I said she can get it before Santa comes if she was a good girl doing a poo, well she really wanted that book! Has slacked off since Xmas though