Closed Thread
Page 65 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a wheelies thing for Archie. He should enjoy rolling the cars down the ramps. also a car transporter and I'm going yo get a water table and a red wagon as well. Some from us, some from fr Christmas and some from spencer. Some for his birthday coming up as well.

Spencer has a little people barn, a chainsaw,a nod some diplomatic Lego cars stuff. Going to get some sandpit toys.
    Both getting some books as well.

Think I. Almost up to speed with the presents. Got to get some for the nieces and nephew,a nd then good to go!

Kismet - glad Evie is feeling better the poor chook.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Kismet - glad to hear Evie is on the mend....
    I've done the boys shopping, I got them a jumping castle, mainly for Kade, he is into dinosaurs, trucks and fire engines so he is getting all of the above. Jett on the other hand is so hard to buy for. He was talking to DH about getting a laptop...DH said yes but he will be getting educational games on it.
    I've asked for a bike, lots of lovely bike paths by the ocean up here.

We've just booked a holiday to Fiji for May next year, can't wait. We are staying at the Outrigger in a Bure. Has anyone been there???

Hope you are all well 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum yes I have been there! Nice resort, great for kids as they have a daily kids club but as soon as you leave the resort there is absolutely nothing around. I've actually heard the islands of Fiji are actually nicer than the mainland.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel - Thanx for that info. We don't mind not leaving the resort, DH will be on hols and he is away all week, only home weekends so it will be nice for him to just "stop" and relax. My boys are water babies and I've read there is ALOT of water activities so they should be happy. As for me, I'm going to have LOTS of spa treatments

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok girls. I need some honest opinions. I have been thinking about having another baby for about 8 months. I can't stop thinking about it. Anyway DH has said if I want we should just go for it. But...I've just turned 43, am I completely nuts? Am I going through a mid life crisis? Or should we give it a go. I just can't decide whether I'm insane or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel - Go for it...if it happens it happens...at least you will know in your heart that you tried and you won't be left wondering.....How exciting

7. The Following User Says Thank You to amum21 For This Useful Post:

blondekelli  (17-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You haven't got anything to lose Kel.
    How exciting. Like Amum says, if it happens, it happens.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to moongazer For This Useful Post:

blondekelli  (17-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    kel...u arent crazy....i must admit i find myself thinking about it more than i care to admit (but then change my mind the next second LOL) but my DH would NEVER agree anyway ...my BFF is having EPU today..she has PCOS and she looks like she will be getting about 10 eggs at almost 40yo....im actually a tinsy bit jealous that she has the oppurtunity to keep going probably for another few years if she chooses / wants to have more kids.

all youve got to lose is some dollars so why not give it a go if thats what you really want.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jfblady72 For This Useful Post:

blondekelli  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel the same JFB. I think yes yes then my mind says, you are too old, you don't have the energy, your kids will suffer, you are crazy, you have a perfect family why risk something going wrong blah blah. It's been my little fantasy for the last 12 months of so then when DH said we should do it I sh*t myself IYKWIM I just keep flipping back and forth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    once the first year is over then its not too hard really....
    you could always go and have a few tests first ie AMH level etc....but like me i think DHEA was a wonder drug for you as well so even at 43 i think its worth a go....are u on dhea ?

...my friend who is 40 in june just got 16 eggs at EPU...16 eggs at nearly 40 are u serious, she was on a low dose as well?????????????????? she got 10 eggs 4 years ago....yes that does bring back the ivf days and hearing about pppl get those kinda numbers used make me feel sooooooo wild with envy