Closed Thread
Page 60 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanx Moong, I hope it goes well....you only get one shot at it..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to amum21 For This Useful Post:

moongazer  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum. Good on you! I think that's fantastic. I would love to get a few little things done...one day.

I also wonder whether i get so tired at the end of the day because I'm older. Or maybe all mums are exhausted? I def wouldn't have had the patience I have now in my 20s or even 30s. I was an alcohol swilling drug taking but bag in my 20s. And yes...no hopers all the way in my 20s MG.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi gorgeous girls!!
    Amum so excited for you, you will love your new boobies when mine start to sag im going to get them hiked up im thinking about a little botox ATM

Sonja i hope you are getting a few hours sleep & Astrid is behaving herself I will be in Perth second week of October so will organise a catch up cant wait for cuddles.

JFB wow E has grown up quick, i love your FB pics
    Are you doing 12wbt again this round? I am but i have been a bit relaxed this time round

Kismet they are all a bit feral at three

Moong & Kel im with you loser boyfriends & way to much partying in my 20s & 30s..... But boy did i have some fun
    Its funny i have no desire for another baby now that i have turned the switch off IYKWIM, i havent ruled out looking into adoption though in Korea, though not a newborn I like it when they can talk lol!

Busy few months here & i think it will be that way until we move. Still not sure on dates DH will find out in the next few weeks. Im slowly starting to get excited about the move & very excited that we will only be 11hr flight to London!!
    Ashton is growing into such a big boy & he is exhausting, im sure he would exhaust me even if i were 20
    Has anyone bought the next stage carseats yet? If so any recomendations? Ashton is growing out of his seat very quickly, funny when we bought it we thought it would take forever to get to 4

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you speaking of a booster seat? We have a safe n sound hi liner. Heaps more room in the car. Easier to get him in. Spencer can unbuckle himself at the end of a trip. He is much easier to get in the car now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    After a shocking start to the morning with tantrums etc, took Evie out today to distract her as there was no way I wanted to stay home and surprise surprise she wanted to do a wee on the loo at the shopping centre I was so excited. A little devil one minute, a little angel the next

Nessie - I will miss you guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    nessie: very exciting for you...i always loved the idea of living o/s but it never happened..im envious! speaking of botox im getting closer and closer to just biting the bullet and booking in....every single time i look in the mirror i just go straight to my wrinkles..over it. yes H is about to grow out of his carseat too....

well done Evie! its weird they surprise you with it just when think its not going well they up and do a wee or poo

ok...well H is now officially scared of the dark or going to bed by himself or sleeping by himself ....(this i think has been brought on by watching a DVD of Scooby Doo about shaggy turning into a werewolf) he cried for 15 minutes saying there was a blue monster in his room etc...wanted to sleep in our bed (again) holding his arms out to be lifted out of the cot etc...a tragic scene...DH ended up sleeping on the futon in his room....bribes, a night light etc didnt work....i dont know what strategy to take???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet - for Evie's surprise wee on the loo. Looks like things are starting to change there. I must admit, I take Stella out most days to take the edge off her energy. It works, and she often naps in the car.

Nessie - It's such an exciting move to make, and Europe being 11hrs away is a massive bonus. Adoption would be huge too. Good luck whatever you decide, and keep us posted.

JFB - I'm never organised enough to sell baby stuff on Ebay. But I did try to sell 2 sets of doors, and the buyer tried to get me to hold on to them for an extra week when I said 'pickup within 7 days'. Not great with a toddler around 4 doors standing against a wall in the backroom. Relisted them on Gumtree and sold them in less than 24hrs for double the price! Gumtree is owned by Ebay, but has a much better audience I think

I want another bub, and hope it happens for me next year when I put my 2 frosties back into the mothership. I must admit to looking forward to the next stage of my life though (more sleep, some 'me' time, work). It's a way off for me, and in the meantime, I'm loving my time with the little rugrat Stella. She stood up unsupported on the weekend at a birthday party. It's so great to see her become more mobile with the brace free time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Millie it must be lovely to see her standing unsupported. I bet she was grinning from ear to ear.

Has anyone on here considered donor eggs? I read all the time about how much success a lot of the women have with them, and if you get a young egg you take so many risks off the table with genetic disorders.

Nessie I can't wait to catch up. It will be great.

AFM well I'm in the middle of DH's first trip away since Astrid was born. It's been ok. She was 5 weeks yesterday and I feel like we're all in a bit of a routine now and the kids are coping so well with her here. They are such a tight unit the 3 of them she just slots right in.

Amum good luck with the girls. I'll definitely be getting mine lifted in the next few years. I'm a DD and bf'ing 4 kids has definitely taken its toll. I swear by support bras these days. I don't think I could ever go botox though. I'm lucky I think that I had a mother who slathered us in sunscreen so I have very few lines (amazing given I've got very fair skin).

I am so excited for summer. I joined Lucy to nippers yesterday and Scarlett and Marc start surf babies in November. Lucy will be doing surf life saving every sunday over Summer. This is what I've been waiting for since we moved to Perth.
    Last edited by Sonja; 18-09-2013 at 10:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja - Stella is a donor egg baby and her 2 frosty siblings are from the same donors (sperm and egg). I'm single. It's been a massive gift for me after transferring 22 of my own embryo's without success.

Your children sound great, the way they work together. I'm sure they have their moments like any siblings, but you must be doing a lot right I'm trying to imagine you ferrying each of the kids around to their sports commitments and all I can say is 'hats off to you'. My parents had 4 children, but we didn't have those sort of opportunities until we were teenagers and could get around on our own. Perth is beautiful and your children will have fantastic summers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie it sounds like Stella is growing up so quickly, how much longer will she have the brace on? I bet she loves having free brace time

Sonja you are one organised Mummy, i will have to take notes when we catch up

Go Evie, she sounds like she is starting to get it Kismet. Keep at it

JFB we are having similar problems, so i have just given into cuddling him to sleep I cant let him go to sleep scared & figure he will outgrow it eventually

Moong that is great, I was actually looking at that one so you have helped make my decision

Major attitude here the last couple of days, the joys of 3 year olds