Closed Thread
Page 58 of 96 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Kismet. I am dying to get Rubyinto a bigger bed but we are holding off a bit to see if we end up moving.

I have a question girls. Ruby toilet trained really quickly. We left it quite late so it was pretty easy, however now the novelty seems to have worn off she will avoid going to the toilet. Sometimes she will do a wee in the morning then not do another one til 5 in the arvo. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Kismet - Evie looks so cute in her big bed. Glad to hear she likes it.

Kel - Haven't had that problem, maybe give her lots to drink so she can't hang on and really needs to go to the toilet.

Only 3 weeks to go till my BIG day....,all paid for, now I just need it to hurry up and get here 😀🎉👙

Hope you are all well. It's been a bit quiet here lately...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, S sometimes holds on to his wee until the last possible minute. You may have a few accidents, but I would advise against nagging her, as nagging for us made S much more stubborn and he would refuse to go. We have had many accidents due to this. Now I don't hassle him as much, he tends to go easier. He realises it doesn't annoy me now, so no fun. The only time he procrastinates now is if he doesn't want to interrupt something, like postman pat!
    He drives me absolutely bonkers

Thanks
    Reviews
    MG that sounds about right. She is so stubborn I think she just bucks against me when u nag. But it's so frustrating when she won't go then has an accident.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear you BK!!! the more I want Evie to do anything she ignores me, this past week has driven me up the wall she's been so naughty, I have to pick my battles and leave it alone but not the TT, I've had to try and make things fun for her and she responds better, it's rather exhausting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    well i dont know what happened in my household but something clicked in H's brain and he has now been taking himself to the toilet for 1 and 2's....but i did notice he would get stroppy if we pestered him about needing to go....often yes this was cos he didnt want to stop what he was doing but not always so who knows?...a couple of times i paused the tele and told him we would watch it again after he had gone to the toilet...this worked cos he knew i meant business i think....totally against all the advice but my DH said he roused at H the previous weekend when he did a poo in his pants twice in one day....after that he seemed to get the message about getting to the loo on time...

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - that's great H has picked up TT pretty quick. We are going ok-ish at home but going out is a different story, Evie has a freak out in public toilets, always has, the hand dryers petrify her even just to see them....mmmmm not sure what to do about that one! I'm at work atm, having nothing to do, so bored!!! just thinking of all the stuff I could be doing at home instead of trying to stay awake, such a waste of time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet, yep my work has been the same some days so slow yet sooooo much to do at home its frustrating!!! Just spent 1.5 hours settling E back to sleep without the bottle....put it off for so long but im really trying to get her off the bottle for good .... She loves it tho ....anyway the worst night is over ( touch wood)

sonja, how is astrid? How did the move go?

Alittle, hope u are well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    JFB we haven't moved yet we have to sell our house first. Had the first open houses last weekend and 2 more this weekend. Exhausting. Astrid was one month old yesterday. The time is flying. We're not getting much sleep and it's so full on with the others but there are times when it's just perfect. I took Scarlett and Marc for a huge walk in the double pram yesterday with Astrid in the carrier. Was really lovely having them out. It's amazing how much I've forgotten about the baby stage though and how intense this time is. What I would ice for an hour to myself but that isn't happening any time soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sounds very busy sonja..one day u will get your me time back again! i know i occasionally think about "a baby" (then immediately wish i was 30 not 40) and its only now that E is 17 months that i can actually leave her to play and she will entertain herself (or torment H or vice versa ) for 10 minutes....also BF makes your workload a lot higher too...good luck with the hosue selling.

well it took really one night for E to sleep thru..she woke at 5am the next night and didnt want to go back to sleep and was still asleep this morning at 6.30am....no going back...i want 8 hours sleep back again (big ask but hey)...

amum: not long now til the big op