Closed Thread
Page 56 of 96 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    just popping in to say congratulations to Sonja and family on the safe arrival of gorgeous Astrid Beautiful name. xxxxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SpotTheOcelot For This Useful Post:

Sonja  (25-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bummer Kel. Just saw your message.
    We are staying at st kilda in an apartment. Not bad location! Acland st is a 1 minute walk. Woke this morning, and lazily started our day. After postman pat we wandered down to Acland st and st kilda beach. Had some breaky and found a playground, then strolled through the market and took a tram into town. Went to Fed square and listened to a band playing and then made our way back. We all crashed for an hour. Can say our holiday has started VERY well!
    Going to the zoo tomorrow, and are going to spice temple tomorrow night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MG. I had an apartment in St Kilda when I met hubby. Was about 3 min walk to Acland Street. Loved it! Sounds like you had a great day xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Spot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JFB, yes, still doing Family Day Care and loving it. Was it this weekend you were in Melbourne or next?

MG, sounds like you're having a wonderful time so far. Enjoy the zoo and consider Werribee Open Range zoo if you have time. It's pretty special too.

Hello Spot

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all

mg...mmmm spice temple. yummo. sounds like a nice holiday so far. i might have to bring the kids down next time with DH.

hello spot, i think of you often and hope you are ok.

kismet: how are u going with TT? we are still going ok altho odd accident and poo's are still a work in progress........im trying to find work closer to home, i just find now with the 2 kids the commute is too much but finding something part time is the problem...

sonja: how is astrid? is she feeding well? hope u are not too sleep deprived.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - slowly progressing with TT, still not where it should be. I bought some wiggles flushable wipes to entice her onto the loo which has worked but she won't always do something but we had a couple of wees after daycare/work today without any issues. I think number 2's will be a long way off. Now it's warming up I will be going full on with it soon, totally over it now. Yeh PT work is hard to get no matter what you do, it's the only reason why I'm sticking with the job I have as I'm only just tolerating it.

Alittle - how did you find the TT pack you got for Amberley? After I ordered the wipes the woman rang me to try and flog it but I'd rather not spend that much if it's not going to be worth it or work. Evie knows what to do she just won't, doesn't matter how many bells and whistles she has or anything I do, the novelty wears off.

MG - I've never stayed in Melbourne, sounds like fun.

Sonja - I hope Astrid is being a delightful little girl for you. I had cuddles with my newest great nephew yesterday, he is adorable and I'm soooooo clucky, I love newborns.

Spot -

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Hi all just a quickie as trying to get Astrid off to sleep.

Have to say life with 4 is bl00dy hard. Astrid is awake most nights for a few hours around 1 to 4 am so dealing with that on top of kids is rough. Hopefully we get into the swing soon. I'm generally ok as am used to getting next to no sleep. Just a little bit more would be nice

Thanks
    Reviews
    sonja: i think bl00dy hard would be an understatement .....i tell you it would send me over the edge of sanity and i doubt i would ever return.....i dont know if your'e others are all at daycare / school??? hope u can catch up on sleep when u get a chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    Sonja - I am in awe of you. I don't think I could cope as well as u seem to be. I go feral if I don't get enough sleep, it's not pretty 😳

Afm - 5 weeks and counting until the BIG day 👙

Hope you are all well...