Closed Thread
Page 53 of 96 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMG i LOVE the name Astrid....love it!!!!!
    well done sonja and hubby..welcome to family Astrid
    Congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Sonja, welcome to your family Astrid you will be getting lots of cuddles. Great name Sonja, good choice, I bet everyone is saying how nice it is. Hope you can stay in hosy for long as possible, might be like a little holiday for you if bubby is a good sleeper

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - to my annoyance lately Evie is asking alot for just butter on bread or toast. I've noticed on the signing in sheet at daycare they have written if she hasn't eaten her hot lunch that they've given her bread so I asked if this is all they put on it and apparently it is...very annoyed because it's now set up a habit for her and as it is there isn't much she likes on a sandwich, I just don't think they try enough with her. They are useless with TT as well, they only have set times for changing nappies and try to put the kids on the loo at this time whether they need to or not and they don't see it as part of their job to encourage them to go to the toilet anymore than that which makes it hard for me now working 3 days a week to keep things consistant, I will do as much as I can at home then it falls apart at daycare, so I think this is why I'm having so much trouble, it certainly doesn't help. I think their approach is totally wrong particularly when kids are there quite often, how are they suppose to learn?? I thought daycare was suppose to be a learning experience for kids not just child minding, they promote themselves as an early learning centre so that's what one would expect, learning is more than just about learning nursery rhymes, what about general development, aren't they suppose to help with that too!.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS Sonja and family on the arrival of baby Astrid, what wonderful news xxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet - 7 weeks and counting for the 'big" day I'm so excited.....

Gosh I feel for you with the eating and TT, I imagine it must be very stressful, just keep telling yourself she won't be like that when she goes to school, it will all pass and be a distant memory one day xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum - just how big are we talking here???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moong - I'm having 475 cc implants put in, the teardrop shape as I need a little bit of a lift due to breast feeding. I'm very tall and have a long torso so he said it will be a good size for me, he said no one will know they are fake but I will have dress up, dress down boobs, mummy boobs during the day, sexy boobs for DH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds fantastic Amum.
    Sorry. Just got ambushed by the kids. Bbl

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet: i agree that is completely wrong of the daycare..they should be spending extra time taking the TT kids to the toilet...i mean its not like they have 15 kids being TT at once..and i agree i would suspect its one the main raesons it could be taking evie longer..i am very lucky that my daycare has been on it (i mean ffs its actually in the daycares interest to have kids TT isnt it!!!!??) they took harry to the loo every half hour , he had no accidents on monday, they said he had one yesterday (mind u its three days now since he has done a poo so i felt sorry dropping him off today cos if he goes today it will be a MONSTER poo) .....i would be very dissapointed in my daycare and yes its not just a child minding service ffs!!!! i dont know if its worth having a word to the boss about TT E and how she needs the extra help right now

amum: so what bra size will u be??? bring on the sexy mama

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - I won't know my final size until 3 months after the op as all the swelling will have subsided by then so i will have to wear very soft bras, no underwire for that time but hey, who needs underwire when they will be standing up on their own

Kismet - when Kade was being TT and going to pre school they took him every half hour, like Harry, I know they also take them every half hour up here at his new pre school as well. Sounds like some lazy people may work at Evie's school. Try not to stress xxx

Sonja - How are you and baby Astrid going, I bet she is gorgeous xxx

Hello to everyone, hope you are having a great day