Closed Thread
Page 49 of 96 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    wow nessie..how exciting for you all! what a change of culture.....yes mmmmm i could so do with a weekend near the hunter....

sonja: how are u going?

alittle: hope u are ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PW - For your complete family 2, 3, 4, 5 children... Can't wait to read the updates

Kismet - Your last week sounds hellish. As JFB said, when it rains it pours. I can't believe how much you have had to deal with I wish I was closer to help out. One limitation of the internet. Fingers crossed this week is better. Your work culture sounds interesting.......

Nessie - What an adventure you have ahead of you! I don't know much about South Korea (we all hear lots about North Korea) but I'm sure you will make the most of it Good luck with the packing. I'm sure there will be lots to store away.

Life is whizzing by. Stella has her hip check up at the end of the month and I'm counting down the days because she is yelling a lot more now when I try to put her back in her brace after a nappy change. Way more aware at her age (nearly 11months). Hopefully they give her more time out of the brace each day. She keeps trying to stand in it and it looks very uncomfortable that way. It doesn't stop her racing down the hall in a fast crawl though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow Millie! I cant believe Stella is almost one, that time has gone so quick. Once they start moving nothing stops them
    Luckily we have a bit if time befire we go, Ash & i wont go until around December & you are right i have lots of packing/storing to do.......

JFb i think we need to organise this getaway

Sonja how are you going? Is Kel your txt buddy? If not i would love the honours

Hi to all you lovelies xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    nessie: what about around October???? i need a holiday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Hi all

Just a quick one as still school holidays here and have all 3 kids at home.

All good here - less than 4 weeks to go and trying to get a bit more organised. I'm still working but from home which is easier in some ways and hard in others. Marc seems to have decided now would be a great time to drop his day sleep and start the terrible 2s, so he's full on. He's been such an angel I'm not used to him being the challenging one. I guess it was inevitable just not great timing.

Nessie that's such huge news. Will you still be coming to Perth at some stage? I don't have a text buddy so will text you xx

Kismet - I hope things settle soon for you. How has work been?

Millie I can't believe she's so big now. The time does fly.

Ok better go - the kids are calling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Nessie - Wow very big changes for you all. What an adventure, not envious of the house packing though, I do feel your pain xx

Kismet - Have you started your job yet?

Well DH finally starts his contract next week so he is in Adelaide, Sydney and home, a big week for him. I'm looking forward to some me time as we have been at home together for 4 months. I'm also starting boot camp next week for mums, cannot wait

Hello to everyone, hope you are all well xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie - hope Stella doesn't need to be in the brace for much longer, she must be getting really frustrated with it poor poppet.

Sonja - it's countdown time for you now

Amum - yep I'm in my 3rd week now, it's getting easier but the people are taking some getting use to, the boss doesn't care who is in earshot when he feels like kicking someone's a$$, I jumped out of my skin the other day, rather unprofessional really as you never know who will be walking in the door & hear it. I am quite use to working with tradies and I thought I had heard everything but this place has made my go OMG! I'm kind of wondering how long I'll be there. I haven't had time to go to the gym in the last couple of weeks and I'm almost dreading getting on the scales again, I was starting to feel great but I think I've gained more than I've lost recently , hope you like your fitness program.

My baby isn't a baby anymore, she's 3 now, growing up before my eyes. We had a huge party on Saturday & Evie loved being dressed up as a fairy princess & was really excited when she saw the dolls house I got her but tell you what I was sooo exhausted after it, I won't do that again in a hurry..I'm thinking not until she's 21!
    Kel - she absolutely loves Peppa and George, she's sleeping with them every night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet: sounds like the party was a big hit, evie looked so beautiful , she really is a stunning child kismet!! H is already talking about his party for next year, i think it will involve friends from daycare (mmmm and help from relo's) and a jumping castle . job sounds like the jury is still out a bit ? i find it very hard to get time to do exercise since working , im about to go check out the work gym as working hours are when i have free time (for the time being) so may as well take advantage, i do enjoy walking in the local area and LOVED being able to go for a walk last thursday and fRiday morning at the DECENT time of 9am as DH was on arvo shift , those women with double prams that JOG freak me out...LOL. ive lost 23KG since E was born i still have 15kg to lose (and i wouldnt mind losing another 4 or 5 after that) before i get back to pre ivf days...its a loooooooooooong hard road.

MG, i tried to book Quay for my birthday but they are booked out til January next year!!!! so no snow egg for me just yet .....

amum: hope u are enjoying ME time..im envious.

sonja: good luck in the last few weeks of pg, i hope u arent too uncomfortable.

E has had slapped cheek the doc thinks...couldnt work out why she was sleeping so atrocious lately as well but when i picked her up from daycare yesterday at 3.15 they were only just getting the kids outta bed !!!! FFS my kids will not go to bed at 7-730pm if they woke later than 1.30-2 at 15 months...E is headed towards already shortening her day nap like H did who dropped it altogther by 22 months...me and DH look like the the living dead as we areant getting any time to relax before bed and then awake several times a night still to her....as much as i hate it i think we need to bring out sleep and settle for her as im just bloody over getting up several times a night...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - sounds like a big move! How exciting.
    I've been reading but kit posting recently.
    Update here- spencer is back in pull ups and we are much more relaxed. Both of us were getting so sh!tty at S due to the constant poo in his pants.
    Now he just poos in his nippy and no one is getting stressed ATM. Unfortunately he is bound up again, so working on fixing that. He has asked 3 times in the last 2 days to sit on the toilet, so feeling like things are looking up since we aren't pressuring him.

Archie is delightful. When he isn't trying to exert his dominance then chucking a hissy fit at his failure. He is becoming expert at chucking things. Spencer us becoming expert at dobbing him in, and talking to Archie as if he is the adult.

I have my 40th party on Saturday night. Looking forward to it. Lots of friends, food and drink. Kids are off to another friend for the night. DH and I are staying in a nice hotel in the city for the night.
    My actual birthday was 16th and DH surprised me with a trip to Sydney. Stayed the night at park Hyatt on the harbour and dinner at Quay. He then surprised me with a lovely bracelet he had made for me. I felt so so so spoilt. It was lovely!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, what ended up happening with the person who was threatening legal action to you? Have they just backed off?