Closed Thread
Page 48 of 96 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls

JFB - I'm going to have some filler put in under my eyes and around my mouth I think, I feel like I look so old right now, I just want to look fresh again

Nessie - Where are you going and what happened to Singapore or is that where you are going?
    How is Ash going? Kade just seems so grown up now, I was looking at him tonight and he is losing all his baby features, sad...he is sitting besides as I type talking to himself playing the IPad lol

Hello everyone, hope you are all well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry I've been MIA girls. Since my car got keyed I've been frantically gathering quotes for the repair (the insurance co are rejecting most of them insisting I can do a bodgy patchup job for a ridiculously low price. Nooooooo). Plus I've decided to borrow money and build a carport to protect the car. getting quotes for that little project too

JFB - I was sorry to read about your fathers passing. It sounds like he was a much loved member of the community

Kismet - Congrats on the new job Your new employers sound really considerate, which is what you need when you are returning to work with a young family

Amum - Enjoy the new funbags My girlfriend had hers done and they look great. It was a special 40th birthday present to herself. When I finish having children (would like 1 more), I'm going to get some 'renovation' work done on my 50th birthday. Thinking a small tummy tuck at the very least. Right now I'd be happy if my hair was in better condition. BF takes it out of you.

Sonja - I had a work associate/friend named Miranda. She was a major drama queen but was a gorgeous looking woman. That kinda colours my view of the name, but then there is Miranda from Sex and The City too. Plus Miranda Otto and Miranda Kerr. Isobel is beautiful but is fairly popular right now. Both names are really pretty. It sounds like you have made up your mind, so Miranda it is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    thanks millie. I hope you get the car sorted. I loathe dealing with insurers. We had to buy a new car recently (moved up to a van) and looked at a few different models, but in the end went for the cheapest one available. i am so glad we did - we were getting into the car on Sunday and Marc picked up a shell and scraped it down the side of the car. I couldn't believe it! He's such a ratbag.

To the extent we ever settle on a name I think we have settled. Lucy loves Miranda and has asked if we would call her that. Normally the kids don't get a say (some of Scarlett's suggestions are just wacky) but given we're tossing up between 2 it's no drama to let her have a view.

Well last official day of work for me today. Have 2 weeks of school holidays then only about 3 weeks til I deliver. We're off to Margaret River on Sunday for a week for a last family holiday including the dogs. Should be chaotic but hopefully also relaxing. I can't wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,
    I'm just lying here resting today after having a Hysteroscopy and D&C yesterday. It has been a hell run the last couple of months with the first D&C not enough ..... So yet again I have had to relive the nightmare with another D&C. I really am cursed. They had to burn what was left there as it had adhered to my uterus and it just would not come away, so I am praying that is the last of this nightmare and I can finally move on. I am feeling remarkably good today. Have surprised myself and just wanted to say hello and that I've been thinking about you all. Hope you are all keeping well, and I'll pop back in later and have a good read up on where everyone is at. Happy Saturday everyone and I hope you're all having a lovely weekend.

JFB, so sorry to hear about your dad. It sounds like you are coping remarkably well, but it is such a hard thing saying goodbye and coming to terms with losing a parent. xox. and thanks for keeping me in your thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Alittleray - how awful, talk about insult to injury. You've really been through the wringer this year.

JFB - I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear Dad.

Sonja - there is one more awesome Miranda - Dr Bailey on Greys Anatomy. A fine precedent. Good luck getting her out here.

AFM - Well ladies, I've had a very quiet 7 months, went through all the stages of grief after my m/c and had a big break, and it seems that in that time the tide of fate has turned. I've been offered a batch of donor embryos, six blasties in total. Transferring in spring. Feeling hopeful, it's amazing the difference having finally had at least some kind of pregnancy makes to your confidence level.

Nessie, Kel, Amum, Moong, Minibar, kismet, Millie...

Smooch the kids for me,
    PW xoxo
    Last edited by PickyWickles; 07-07-2013 at 00:48. Reason: Forgot someone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - hugs to you. You have been through so much. Glad you have come back to say hi and hopefully get involved again.

Picky - what wonderful news. Xx I have everything crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - nice to hear from you, have been thinking of you. Sorry to hear things have dragged out for you the way they have. Hopefully you can move forward now.

Picky - that's wonderful news, good luck with everything.

Amum - my BFF has just had her little buds perked up to a C cup. Was quite painful and had to sleep sitting up for 1st week but all good now. I thought at first they were too big for her tiny frame and she had the ultimate freakout when she first saw them as she's not use to the size. I tried to tell her big boobs aren't what they are cracked up to be (I should know), but they do look good now, just very different to how she was before. She's also had botox and fillers prior to this thanks to having an eye surgeon for a BIL, she basically got it all done for nicks. Personally I think fillers make your face look puffy. I've been throwing big hints her way offering to be her BIL's guinea pig for botox ...I'm very tempted to get some.

JFB
    - mmm the old c/s apron, charming isn't it, I have thought alot about mine lately wondering if it will ever improve by losing weight. I have lost a little bit recently but it's a slow process, I'm too scared to gain anymore weight fearing a real over hang. I've always had a podgy belly but it was higher than it is now, has sagged like my b00bs.

Sonja - enjoy your litte getaway. I like both names.

AFU - have had a massive week....mum is a bit scatty again and really not herself, my uncle passed away and funeral was the day I had to start my new job however as my parents aren't really capable of driving up the coast these days I planned to take them so my new employer was gracious enough to allow me to start a day earlier on Wed to attend funeral Thurs and I returned to work Friday plus I came down with a stuffy cold the day I started. Mum was causing a bit of grief and I was a little relieved she decided not to attend the funeral but also worried leaving her home by herself. As for my job, there was no change over so I have no idea where anything is up to and the people are a bit of a circus & I've wondered what on earth am I doing there. Early starts and driving up to and back from Taree for an emotional day with my dad, starting a new job and getting sick = exhausted!. Evie has been great throughout it all though and has adjusted well. Next week has to be better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Kismet - I hope next week is a better one for you. Sorry to hear about your uncle xx

PW - Still soooooo excited about your news, weekly coffee/ no caffeine for you catch ups will have to start once your embie is on board

Alittle - I've been thinking of you, so sorry that you have had such a terrible time, I hope your days get easier xxx

Hello to everyone, hope you all have had a great weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    alittle its bad enough without having to go thru all that as well. i hope each day is getting a little easier for you.

kismet: when it rains it pours.....sorry to hear about your uncle. lets hope this week is stress free.

pw: how nice to hear you have some awesome embies ready for a spring implant. good luck, i think its your turn to get some good luck too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

PW that is the BEST news, please keep us updated.

Alittle im sending you massive hugs

Kismet get into Dr Williams for your Mum, he is amazing xx

Im on phone so cant read back and my memory is shot lol.

Well what an interesting few weeks. We had moved all our furniture from The Hunter house into storage ready for our furniture to move in( we rent it out as a holiday home), had the truck booked to move last Friday & DH gets a phonecall offering him the South Korea position, so we are off to South Korea.
    We are in total chaos with 2 houses half packed/unpacked lol.
    It looks like we wont be going until October-December so atleast i can get reorganised
    Sad we wont be in The Hunter yet
    Maybe we need to organise that weekend before December ?