Closed Thread
Page 44 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    GOODLUCK Kismet with your interview, You can get back onto the work wagon.

YAY Ruby!!! How is she going Kel?

Sonja how are you going?

Moong I have ordered 123 magic, I have had the worst EVER week with Ashton, I was about to book in & see the dr as I was sure he had "issues". Anyway he was fine today, I'm sure it has something to do with DH going away all the time

Amum we will all go if he gets the job , I love an adventure. Mind you I really want to move to the hunter, I just love it there. Life is looking great for you all, such a great spot. How has Jhett settled at school?

JFB how are you going with work & kids? You ave to get out to Sydney Trail Riding, it is such a gorgeous place, will let you know next time I go down.

Fiona don't worry, they still melt your heart even after a horrendous day

Milli I can't believe Stella is 9 months Such a beautiful age. Will you go for another?

Still no word on if we are going to South Korea, so kind of feel life is a little on hold, not good for impatient me.
    As I said to Moong I have had the worst week with Ash, I completely lost it to DH the other day ( he is away), Ash really struggles the first week he is away, but this time he has been impossible. Anyway today has been a much better day So hopefully he is over his fretting. It must be so hard for him to understand, this morning he said' are we going to the airport to get Daddy.' it broke my heart.
    Anyway I hope you all had a great long weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Nessie that sounds terrible.
    DH went away for 2 weeks recently. We managed to cope better once I put a sticker chart up by Spencer's bed. Every night spencer stuck a picture of Lightening McQueen on a new day to count down the number of sleeps until dad got home.
    Just a suggestion. We haven't had to go through separation after separation, so not sure what else may work for you. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a great idea Moong, I might give that a go Ash drew a pic for DH today & he goes to sleep at night with a picture of him & DH in bed with him Must be so hard for him to understand, just breaks my heart. How have you found 123 ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi

nessie, poor u and poor ash...sounds hard. i have read the FIFO can be really stressful..i wonder if u can also get some tips from the FIFO parents part of the forum, im sure they have suggestions for this behaviour.

well done ruby on the wee .....im working myself up to TT soon....im not ready yet, i dont think H is quite ready either....

....also my dad is in a bad way so not really in the fram to TT yet....he has been in hospital for over a week and wont be coming out now....happened quicker than we all thought, he was told a little while that his doctor thought maybe another 12 months but in the past month the cancer has spread rapidly into the stomach and bowel and there is nothing they can do. lucky i work only about 20 minutes from the hospital so i can duck up hopefully at work....sad days ahead im afraid

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

JFB - I am so very sorry to hear that news about your dad....we are all here for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kismet - Did you have your interview yet? Good luck with it all.

Nessie - Poor little Ash and poor you. Moong's idea of stickers sounds like a good idea, that way Ash can physically see when his dad is coming home, hope he is having a happy day today.

AFM - I am officially OVER fecking visitors, all of DH family of course, my family aren't here until Xmas, sorry girls I know this is trivial $hit compared to what some of you are going through, I just needed to get that off my chest. I don't get on with his family and HATE having them in my house..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to amum21 For This Useful Post:

jfblady72  (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to everyone.

JFB - I'm so sorry your Dad has deteriorated so quickly. Happy you work close by so you can get in there to see him. How are you feeling? It hasn't been too long for you and family, and your Dad to process this. Biggest hugs to you. Xxxx

Nessie - I am slowly slowly reading it. I'm about to put 123 in place. Spencer can be an angel, then he just becomes a freaking nightmare. Unfortunately it is usually due to tiredness (except for when he is just being stubborn), and he still insists at getting up at 5am the little.....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to moongazer For This Useful Post:

jfblady72  (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB I'm so sorry you & your family are going through this, it is just such a heartbreaking thing to go through. Spend as much time as you can with Dad & just a bit of advice, find out everything you need to know from him I often have questions that will just never get answered now Mum & Dad have gone

Amum I would DIE if DHs family came to stay, so I know exactly how you feel.

Moong I think Ash is similar to Spencer, when he is good he is an angel. Definately better the last couple of days He hasn't quite made a reward though

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lochnessie For This Useful Post:

jfblady72  (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - sending you lots of love ... It is so hard xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - am so sorry to hear this news I hope they are making him as comfortable as can be.

Moon - what is the 123 book about?

Nessie - it must be hard for Ash not really understanding yet why DH isn't always there, he would be getting use to having him around and then he's not. Hard for you both really. It will be better one day.

Fiona - don't worry, they will always melt your heart straight after driving you stir crazy . Evie tells me I'm "bootiful" all the time now, so she is forgiven

Will find out about this job early next week, I was so nervous I ended up with a tension headache and I think I blew it but never mind, 1st interview in 14 years & toughest one I've been to, so will be a learning experience either way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very sorry to hear about your dad JFB, that is really sad news and it must be incredibly tough for you all xx