Closed Thread
Page 42 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Milli, that really sux...its like a pointless act of vandalism....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie - that's horrible. I just don't get what thrill people get from wrecking other people's property. MY BIL had his car keyed while in a car park. BIL thinks it was a man who was getting all tetchy about BIL parking next to him, and accused BIL of hitting his car while opening the car door. Net thing BIL knew, his car was keyed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie - that really sux. Some people are just outright flipping a$$holes. Just a thought though, perhaps enquire with a local TAFE that teaches spray painting and they might fix your car up cheaply. My nephew was an apprentice spray painter and they sometimes fix up real cars, they don't often get to do that so just a thought they might like to do it for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie- what little Aholes, idiots like that don't think about the consequences that their actions cause......Kismets idea sounds great.... Give your local TAFE a call.... I would never have thought of that.

Sonja- I bet you are tired... Good luck getting everything ready for bubba, gee it's gone fast, well for me it has hahaha. Sorry xxx

Kismet - good luck on the job hunting, it can be so depressing trying to find a job..

Hello to everyone, I hope you have all had a great weekend...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie that is terrible. I had someone. Burn a swastika with battery acid or paint remover or something onto the bonnet of my car once. I couldn't believe it. The worst thing was the horrid looks I got from people when I took it to the panel shop.

Can your insurer give you a hire car while it gets fixed? I work in Collingwood and have car seats so if you need me to pick you up and give you and Stella a lift anywhere please let me know.

The web link is www.oohbabybaby.com.au code word VIP1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Millie I can imagine how gutted you feel, WTF is wrong with people? I hope you can get a hire car or have some help while being repaired.

Alittle how are you going? I have been thinking a lot about you lately

Amum life sounds wonderful

JFB don't you love date night?? DH & I went to gold class for the first time on Friday & we loved it, just like new love again

Soooo busy around here as usual. We are meant to be moving to the Hunter Valley in 4 weeks, but DH applied for a position in Sth Korea & it is starting to look quite promising. It will set us up financially & it's only for 2 years........will keep you posted .
    Ash is totally ferral ATM & I'm really starting to come down hard on him Don't want him growing up keying cars, anyone else going through the terrible threes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja I might be in Perth for a couple of weeks if DH gets the job, he will be there for 3 months. So I will time it around when bub arrives So I can have cuddles.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lochnessie For This Useful Post:

Sonja  (03-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie I feel like we have been going through terrible twos/threes for ages. Ruby can be totally loving and lovely then the second something doesn't go her way, humongous meltdown. It's exhausting. We find we are all walking around on eggshells wondering what is going to set her off! I just hope it's normal. And I hope to god she grows out of it soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep Kel that sounds just like here....phew normal
    tonights meltdown happened because I tried to confiscate toys because he wouldn't put toys away, he won as I couldn't deal with the arguing any longer. I'm sure I NEVER carried on like this, I know DH was a bit of a handful, so I blame him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes harry has gotten abit testy of late....i told him on saturday it was his friends bday that day...meltdown cos it wasnt his birthday that day ....threw a block at the babys head one minute after he was told not to do it again ...got sent to his room for that...meltdowns over nothing and crying for 15 minutes non stop...must be the age?

Wow nessie does that mean u would go with dh? Or he would still be fifo?