Closed Thread
Page 41 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sonja - hope you are feeling better and getting slightly organised amongst your chaos!

Kismet great job with Evie and TT.

We are still TT here. It is proving an uphill battle of wills. No poos in toilet yet. Still not sure if he is scared if toilet, but I do know there is an element of control and stubbornness there. With wee, this kid can hang on forever.
    Whenever we ask him to go to the loo he point blank refuses. Now we ignore it if he starts doing his wee jiggle and he just goes on his own or asks us to come with him. After his morning wee, he tends to wait until lunchtime, and then maybe around dinner time. I swear, he only wees about 3 or 4 times a day.
    He also mucks about and does his business at the loo then just stands there waiting for me to pull his pants up. I just walk out now and tell him to flush and wash jus hands when he is ready. It has really defused his attitude to us.
    Just wish we could get a handle on the poo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well we are trying to start TT. Ruby has done poo twice on the potty over three days (with chocolate bribes lol) and she's quite happy with that but she still has no idea with wee. She went off to CC the other day with 4 pairs of new undies in her hand all excited and wet through ever one. When you try and sit her on the potty for wee she says to me 'I don't know what to do mummy'. So I think we will leave the wee for a bit!

Girls I wanted to give you a heads up. Next week I am having out big Winter clearance and everything in store will be 30-80% off. You guys can access it early with code word VIP1 at checkout x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laughing at the poo and wee stories....i think we will start after he turns 3, might start doing the big build up...mmmmm but h has done 3 poos in the bath in the past 3 weeks....ewwwwwww so maybe its time...nasty! I was wondering...i hate pottys but havent found a good step up thing...we bought a kids toilet a while a go but it looks uncomfortable and doesnt actually fit around the bowl thst snug....what dud u use to Tt your boy? Ie a step? ....padded seat? i have seen these whole mini kid loo's that i could put in the toilet cubicle...i just cannot cop h sitting in the lounge on a potty....thats right too posh for potty here

thanks bk, ive got my eye on afew things

Thanks
    Reviews
    We use this.

http://m.toysrus.com.au/bambino-step...iner/i1197005/

Bought it from big w.
    I have a step which spencer uses to get to the sink.
    He wees standing up at the loo and needs no step for that.
    I will fossick around and find a link of a target for boys which a friend sent me. She uses it for her son.

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://www.weetarget.com.au/

Target for boys TT wees. Think I'll get one for S. he likes up aim at our toilet freshener.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Kade has finally started to poo in the loo and not want to put a nappy on, he has been doing it for a few months now, I think we just had to wait until he was ready himself lol

Kel - Kade lovessssss his dino jumper and gets sooooooooo many comments on it when he wears it.... Thank you xxx

Well DH has landed an amazing contract this morning, thank god, it's been a while since he has worked, he will be in Sydney one day a week but the money is great so a small sacrifice.... I'm just happy he is getting out from under my feet - finally lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Amum. The kids just adore those hoodies. Great need on DH job. I'm sure mine would drive me nuts if he was home all the time. Lol

I'm sure hoping TT falls into place at some stage. Ruby seems very happy to just stay in nappies. So over having 2 in nappies. Wouldn't want to be our Garbo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel - We are nowhere near doing a poo in the loo yet, Evie still wants to hide as far away from me as possible when she does one and tells me to go away when I spring her doing it, not sure how I'm going to tackle that one yet. She will only tell me when she wants to wee on the loo when it suits her,she hates it when i ask her to go but I still try to encourage her, so we are using pull ups for the misses, was going thru too many clothes. She's not having a bar of doing anything anywhere but on the home toilet. I've used a soft toilet seat for her so doesn't feel like she's going to fall in which is what she seems to be scared of, and she has liked that better than anything else...we've tried a potty, and a step up toilet seat (which has been useless so far, perhaps more useful when she wants to get on the toilet by herself). She did start off doing a wee in the potty but decided by herself to go on the loo instead. All in good time I say...she never likes to be rushed, but hey I've never seen a kid go to school in a nappy!

Sonja - not long now, gee that time has gone quick. You are due 2 days after my niece is, she got asked the other day was she due now but wasn't really impressed with that comment implying she's huge.

Amum - congrats on DH's new job. Everything is working out very well for you all and you sound so happy.

Alittle - thinking of you, hoping you are still lurking and taking each day one at a time. Come back to us when you are ready.

AFU - not much to report, getting very disappointed I can't find work at the moment, it's much more difficult than I thought it would be to get a part time job, I've even put an application in to work at Target just to get some extra $$ for the time being and haven't even heard anything back about that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet,h is a bit the same, daycare says he will do a wee on thier kids toilets but he sometimes asks to go downstairs when he has done a poo as if it hasnt happened! I was going to get a padded seat....that sux about the part time work, even tho my job is boring now the benefits in relation to being able to work part time outweigh it. I hope something comes up soon

same here bk....honestly the smell of two lots of nappies is quite feral.....

sonja, u prob have no time to get organised! I remember all the pottering around i did for months before h arrived....with the room and baby gear etc....mmmmm those were the days.

well done amum on dh,s job.

well e seems to still have a cold, a mild ear infection etc..i just hate the first winter they are in daycare even h seems to have the ear infection...they are not too bad with it but e s sleeping has gone right off the boil, waking 5 plus times a night...its killing us .....she wakes herself up coughing and wants to be comforted back to sleep even sometimes when its obvious she is exhausted and we only pat her for 30 seconds she just wont do it herself .....god i hate ppl whose kids sleep thru from 6 weeks! Besides that she is good....starting to say mamma and no....me and dh had a date night last night...we both wished it was for allllll night tho....i tell u i had two wines and could have had only one more and i would have been drunk.....what a woos!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kismet - The job hunting sounds really depressing. I know many women who are looking for part time work and find it a crappy market. A few have gone for full time roles and after being offered them, have tried to negotiate a shorter week. Good luck.

JFB - Sounds like the viruses are doing the rounds. It's happening here too. Stella has had a cold all week and grandpa has had a vile flue for the last week and a half. I must admit, I had a glass and a half of wine on my birthday last week and felt quite 'happy' Must be a combination of alcohol and lack of sleep/exhaustion.

Amum - Congrats on DH's new job. It sounds great.

Bkel - Can I have the internet link to your website? I missed it.

Sonja - I got some jobs done early and it was still a last minute rush before my bub arrived. I remember having painting done the week before It will all come together

Well, I stepped out on Friday to find some lovely boys had keyed my whole car right in front of my home on the street Every panel at least twice, so a few boys running around the car scratching away. I remembered hearing a laugh from the front during the night and thought a few blokes were walking home after a night out. The car is a 2010 Subaru wagon in great condition up until now What's wrong with people? Can't they get a F@#%ing life? It's made me feel quite flat the last few days. I have a $600 insurance excess and will go from a Rating 1 to a Rating 3. You pay for these acts over and over. I really need that car with Stella in a brace. It's just so hard to take her on public transport as she weighs heaps, can't sit up etc and needs to be supported the whole time A%se#oles!

Sorry for the negative post. I just feel a bit gutted and defeated.
    Attached Images