Closed Thread
Page 40 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    JFB - remember you can use the nasal sprays to help you. Just ask the pharmacist. I hate colds. They suck balls.

Archie has a cold ATM, but is on the up. He truly is the man flu kind of guy though. He becomes such a sook.
    Spencer has been just a tad under the weather, but ok generally. He has been a bit tired and hanging a lot on the couch, sucking his fingers. Last night we were organised and had the kids bathed before dinner, and in their pjs. Spencer ate almost all his pasta then got up and walked off to his room and put himself to bed. At 5:45pm! Then slept through until 6:20am

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

quiet in here....

still getting over this bad cold, yesterday i had the most horrific migraine, I called dh at work to come home...vile. I caved and had a few codral, i couldnt hack it anymore, ive taken so many pain killers the past few days. At least E seems a lot better and is eating again.

bk, any word on the business issue?

Alittle,

sonja, hope u are coping ok with pg!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi JFB. No news is good news at the moment. Sent off our reply on Thursday. Fingers crossed that's that. But I have a feeling it won't be. I think this woman is a bit delusional and I don't think that I've heard the last from her. But I feel so much better knowing she doesn't have much of a case. And very happy that I can continue with my little business!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MG. I just read your post. Bl**dy hell. I would die of shock if Ruby did that. Lol

When Henry is really tired he bangs on the gate to the stairs because he wants to go to bed. For a kid who didn't sleep for his first 6 months he loves his bed now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BK - I have dealt with a couple of delusional paranoid business people .... Ughhhhh
    be professional, polite, firm and stand your ground from a calm reasonable place. Be brief and clear in communications and don't get emotional .... They feed on it!
    keep a record of all your communications ...
    they do eventually move on ... But ughhhh what a headache!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AND my bubba has started saying mumma
    awwwwww.....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fionaalice For This Useful Post:

moongazer  (26-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Fiona.

It's AMAZING when they start saying mum. Even more amazing when they start holding your hand. Love it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Kel - Well done with the idiot.... Here's hoping she moves on and realises she can't bully you...

Fiona - It is so lovely when they start to talk, you will be having a conversation with him before you know it.

Hello to everyone, hope you have all had a lovely weekend. We went out in the boat today as it was a lovely day....the weather is just glorious here at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Well finally toilet training has taken off!! Evie has been saying she wants to sit on the toilet and do a wee lately, not everytime but she's getting there. It's only taken since January , haven't tackled it outside the house yet, that will be interesting. It's pretty cute when she claps and tells me I'm a good girl when I do wee wees. It seems to have coincided with a growth spurt I think she's just had, she's also talking a bit better, I was beginning to worry again. Can't feel as positive about her naughty behaviour she's got going at the moment, OMG she drives me up the wall sometimes, talk about demanding.

JFB - migraines suck bigtime, hope you're feeling better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Kismet well done on E getting the hang of TT.

JFB hope you're all better now.

well not a lot to report. I've come down with a shocking head cold which is making sleep impossible so I've been really grumpy lately. The girls are fighting CONSTANTLY. God I am so over it. I know it's completely normal but they are just so mean to each other. It doesn't help that they have to share a room which drives them both crazy. We need to make some changes as it's not working for either of them, just not sure what. WE might get Marc and Scarlett to share and give Lucy a room of her own. Will depend on how Scarlett goes in a top bunk. She has a habit of falling out of bed, so could be a disaster.

11 weeks to go today. Am completely disorganised - DH has been away a lot lately so have done nothing to get organised. And we need to do a lot. He's off to China for nearly 2 weeks in June and my mother is coming over so she'll get stuck into organising me. I don't have much stuff for newborns so it's going to be a matter of starting over.

Hope everyone else is well. Kel I am beginning to suspect you'll never hear from that woman again.