Closed Thread
Page 35 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow what a legend amum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    What a lovely story Amum. God my back is killing me and I'm grouchy all the time - not sure I could carry another person's baby no matter how much I wanted to - hats off to her!

Kismet I agree with JFB it can take time. I joined a lovely play group when we first moved to Perth - took me a while to settle in but I met some lovely people.

no I'm not becoming a moderator here - god no! I couldn't handle that. They just do awards here each year. I didn't even know they were on.

AFM well 24 weeks now. Only about 9 more weeks of work then I'll stop mid July (next school holidays - I never work school holidays). Even though I'm not due til 24 August I'm booked in for 13 August so by the time the holidays are over it only leaves 2 weeks til the baby. It's a 40 minute drive each way to work so I don't fancy it at that stage. I'll probably do some from home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum what a wonderful story. How wonderful to meet such an inspiring person. Very selfless!

Sonya - 24 weeks!! Where has the time gone?? Crazy! Hope life isn't too crazy for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    happy 3rd birthday ruby .....BK i remember when u found out u were pg with Ruby...cant believe these babies are turning 3!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy B'Day Ruby.... Hope she has a lovely day Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum - what an amazing woman! Glad you are loving it up there and everything is falling into place.

BK - happy 3rd birtday to Ruby , lordy lordy our babies are growing up too quick.

JFB - When I work out some time I'll probably go back, not sure yet, it is really close and handy though.

must go, Evie is pestering me to go outside.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, firstly thank you for all of your caring posts, I really do appreciate it. I was going to just stay silent as it is easer than having to re-live the pain. I deliberated for so long as to wehtrh to tell you as it is such and incredibly personal and oainful journey we have had to endure. We are not keeping the baby and it is sending me into a head spin having to go through this. I feel so incredibly terrible about the whole thing. I know we have made the right decision for our little family, but it goes so against what I really want to do and what I would do if things were different. I am struggling to come to grips with it all myself, and just could not bare the thought of having to feel like I needed to justify or explain my decision to anyone else, so found it easier to just stay silent and deal with the mourning and grief myself. It's such a cruel position to be in and is breaking my heart. I feel like I will never be able to forgive myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle...no judgement here You need to do what is best for your family, i think the hardest decisions are those that may not feel the like the right decision but one that is the best for you. Alittle if its any consolation i always maintained that if faced with such a decision we would opt to not keep the baby as well. What a terrible thing for you to have to go through, i really wish you didnt have to go through this. Nothing anyone can say will make it easier

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Alittle I wish I could say something to make it all ok. Make sure you get all the counselling you need.

If I can just add there are an amazing group of women on here who have been in your shoes and made the same decision. If you look in other parts of the forum under terminations you'll find them

No one can walk in another person's shoes and understand their situation. I so wish you weren't in this position. Sending you lots of strength.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - you don't need to explain yourself here, we will love and support you no matter what decision you make/have made. Deep down I think I would make the same decision. Just know that we are here for you xxxxx