Closed Thread
Page 34 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moongazer View Post
    Pw - that link made me cry. Beautifully worded
    Me too.

alittle, i know u probably arent checking in but just wanted to say still thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittleray, I am so deeply sorry to hear your news. You must be feeling so shocked right now. I am thinking of you and sending support and hugs. I hope you are surrounded by love and support to help you to get through this extremely difficult time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking of you Alittle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle I have not stopped thinking about you. I hope you have found a way through this hurdle that has been placed before you and that you are at peace with whatever decisions you have made. Once again we are all here for you xxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicely worded Amum. Thinking of you too Alittle x

Thanks
    Reviews
    morning ladies

alittle, i hope that somewhere now you are being supported for whatever you decide, please know the we are here for you if u need us.

amum: how is it going up at the beach? how has kade and jett gone at thier new schools?

sonja: how are u feeling? i noticed your new signature....does this mean you will be a moderater? good luck...some of the other threads get pretty heated which i try to stay out of now and stick to my ivf buddies!

bk: what have u got planned for rubys birthday?

kismet: did u end up going to a playgroup?

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - We went one day but I found the mums lacked any friendliness, about 2 of them bothered to speak to me, I thought how rude that's not how you welcome a new person, what is wrong with people these days! and Evie seemed a little bored with it, she enjoyed feeding the ducks at the pond the most at the end of it. I was going to go back a couple more times but didn't want to commit to a term fee if it was going to be like that all term but I got busy with studying and other stuff and found we weren't home much and I couldn't concentrate on the TT. Evie asked to get on the loo and did a wee yesterday so we are ever so slowly getting there, she just seems to think that once is enough effort for her and won't try the rest of the day. She's also liking daycare now as she has found a little friend and they are really tight, she cried last week when the little girl wasn't there, then the next day she didn't even bother saying bye to me just went off on her merry way. I'm making more effort to go and see both my nieces' kids she likes to play with them, they're at a good age now. I just joined Curves and dropped her off to play and I went for my workout...how handy is that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

JFB - I am lovinggggggggg it up here, I just got a coffee invite from one of the soccer mum's so I'm meeting up with her tomorrow, and I've already met up with PW as you know. Both boys love their schools, Kade has settled in really well to his new Pre school, I thought he might have found it harder so I am pleasantly surprised. So all in all we are happy...

Sonja - what award did you get???

Well DH has decided not to take the job back in Sydney. I mean why move up here then have to go back for work, anyway he has some consulting work lined up for the rest of this month then he is going to be working for a company full time up here so it has all worked out really well.

Hello to everyone, hope you are all well xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    amum, it sounds like everything has worked out well! kismet, gee that's a shame about the playgroup but tbh I actually found the same thing a bit when I started surprisingly...I didn't feel that comfortable going until a few months in, a few ladies were very friendly and some more standoffish....I have noted tho new comers are left a bit to there own devices sometimes so I try to talk to them but there seems to be only about 4 or 5 "regulars" at the moment....the two ladies I clicked with unfortunately haven't been back this year, I think they are working now so anyway I did find that it takes time. I do also find sometimes that H gets a bit bored too...he hardly ever sits down to do the craft stuff and is often chomping at the bit to get outside, E seems to love it more tho!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Just had to tell u this story. So I had coffee with one of the soccer mum's, she is lovely, anyway she tells me she is pregnant so I say congrats etc, then she tells me it's her brothers baby, she is his surrogate, his sperm, sister in law's egg, OMG I cried, she is 12 weeks, her brother and his wife had done 11 cycles of IVF, 3 pregnancies, 3 miscarriages, they were told no more for them. She is QLD first surrogate... How amazing is that.....