Closed Thread
Page 23 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy Birthday Scarlette!! I hope the stripper moves are easing up lol! Sonja my Neice had the exact same personality as a little girl, now as a 25 year old she is very conservative

Happy Belated Birthday Kade, i see he loves dinosaurs Amum? Ash is dinosaur obsessed hows the new town going?

JFB glad you survived 1st day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kel thanks for your generous offer, i love your stuff, will do an order over the next few weeks x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy birthday Scarlett and Kade. Belated but better late than never!!

Don't buy Scarlett a totem tennis for her birthday. She doesn't need to see the pole!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday scarlett!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Happy B'Day Scarlett... Hope she had a great day..

Nessie - Absolutely LOVE it up here, feels like we have lived here for years and not 2 weeks. Jett has started school this week and loves it, thank god and Kade had Pre school orientation today so he starts next Monday. But DH might have a job back in Sydney - can you believe it, in talks on Friday so we'll see... If the $ are too good to refuse he will do Monday to Thursday there and back home Thursday nights. I'm ok with it as we want to buy this house we are in we love it so much and I don't need to rush out and get a job.

Jfb - hope work picks up and you aren't so bored, on the plus side you get to have Sushi.... Lucky girl

Hope everyone is well...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum, sounds like everything is going well. Hope the boys settle into school and daycare easily. Mmmmm, u could be a lady if leisure yet!

Well i hate to admit but ive had an awful day at home....a terrible nights sleepwith both waking during and then early, .....followed by a whingy, teething, baby with a runny nose and harry has been naughty lately...the only good thing was when both where asleep in the back if the car as i was driving around....drinking coffee...nowhe has just come in and disturbed me as i was putting E to bed....i could have sold him just then. Off to work tommorrow ...for peace and quiet i hate to admit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthdays to Kade and Scarlett ....growing up way too fast.

JFB - Yeah you do miss it one second and not the next , don't worry about work being boring you will get back into the swing of it, lots of people say they go to work for a rest from the kids ... I just started a TAFE course last week and 1st day into it I was thinking WTF did I sign up for this for...a) it's boring cr&p b) have no idea what I'm doing, I could not get my brain to function it's remained dormant for too long, I have not studied for like 25 years

Amum - lucky it's not such a big commute in a plane from the coast, working 4 days and having 3 off is a pretty good option if DH takes the job.

Sonja - I can't believe you are half way already.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! Evie is driving me nuts lately going to bed, it has suddenly become a huge drama every fargin night, I try hard not to lose my $hit with her but farrrkkk it's really trying my patience, she goes between being sooking and I think she seems scared sometimes which I've tried to reassure her there's nothing to worry about, or chucks a screaming fit, tonight she was screaming mummy come back after I read her just about every book she owns and I told her it was enough she had to go nigh nigh and I will see her when she wakes up in the morning, she screamed like she was being murdered ffs. Last night it took 1 1/2 hrs to get her to sleep, today I didn't give her a day sleep bcs she's fighting them as well. This is SO not like her and I'm not sure what to do about it & I'm not use to it. I've had to let her go and ignore it, she was pretty tired tonight and went off after a couple of minutes. I really don't know how any mother puts up with this sort of thing when it's constant...take my hat off to ya

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Kismet see how she goes but she might be ready to drop her day sleep even a couple of days a week. All our bedtime problems around that age stemmed from the kids just not being ready at night as they had had a sleep during the day. Don't go cold turkey but if she's putting up a fight during the day maybe let her skip every third day. Just a suggestion.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

Kismet  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel - you are super uber fast with delivery!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries MG. not sur if you realised you had chosen express delivery. Hope you like the stuff