Closed Thread
Page 21 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sonja - oh congratulations ..I was the only girl in my family and was always checking out my brothers mates most of them weren't worth looking at though I love the name Giselle, it's not common and it's a very pretty name, not hard to get it wrong either. My name is spelt with a K and everyone else spells it with a C which I've always had to correct, I was named Kathy not Kathryn or Kathleen but alot of people assume they are my names, I've even been called Kate...it's something that quite annoys me, having a common name with so many variations.

Amum - love the pics, your boys are really cute, they look like they get along very well.

My heart skipped a beat yesterday, Evie has all of a sudden become very friendly and not so shy anymore, we were at a shopping centre yesterday and she was in the play area, I took my eyes off her for a second to move our things to a closer spot to keep a closer eye on her and then she wasn't there, I frantically looked around and she was a fare way away heading off to something that caught her eye and I spotted her waving and saying hello to various people, she was wanting to get on one of those little rides with another kid. I couldn't believe how far she got in such a short time. It was only the other day that I heard on news of a man fronting court for assaulting a 3 year old girl in a Newcastle shopping centre, I panicked so much I could have vomitted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sonia, congratulations - a gorgeous girl on the way. DH is from a family of 3 girls and he is the only boy and he had a beautifully close relationship with his father;!so I think you are right, your DH will enjoy the 1:1 he gets with Marc with no other boys to compete with.. and my DH still turned out a very blokey bloke despite having 3 sisters. I'm not much help with the names cause I like them both. I've always liked Sarah, but steered away from it because I knew too many Sarah's - Gizelle is pretty too and a nice unique name. I guess it gives you a different initial too if that bothers you rather than another S you have a unique G. I remember my sister in law named her three girls A names and always wondered how much confusion it caused down the track with all the A Dorans in the family.... Maybe just my weird way of thinking.

Kismet, I had my heart in my throat just reading your story with Evie running off. How frightening. It's just a reminder for me to watch A like a hawk as she's so friendly. I used to do the same to my mum - super friendly and would wander off and chat to strangers - so she put me in a harness.

Fiona, hard with your little man's sleep. Hope he settles back into routine again for you soon. I remember at Sleep School being told that it takes bulbs around 2 weeks to learn a routine, 1 day to unlearn it and then a week to re-learn it again.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Alittleray For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet, the same thing happened when we went away last time, h ws playing in the fountain at the entrance and i attended to E in the pram...then couldnt find him...thinking omg has he drowned...it only lasted about one minute but by 30 seconds i was actually starting to panic , yelling out his name, almost running...thank god another parent had seen him wander over to these swings...it was awful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kismet that is a very scary thing to happen, I'm shocked Evie took off like that.

Sonja Congratulations! DH has 4 Sisters & he is the best man I know
    I loooove Giselle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, most of you know I have had a clothing business going on facebook, well its now moved to a website and I am stocking gorgeos brands like milky, mooce, baobab and others at below rrp prices. I wanted to give you guys a special discount coupon just in-case any of you wanted to use it. The codeword is BUBHUB and it will give you 10% off anything in the store, even sale items.

oh, its www.oohbabybaby.com.au

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blondekelli For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (07-04-2013),Sonja  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel - Congrats on your little business becoming a big business, going for a look now

9. The Following User Says Thank You to amum21 For This Useful Post:

blondekelli  (07-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Kel - the milky carousel tee - I was going to get a size 7 for Lucy - she's super tall though. Is it an ok size? Can you text me the sleeve length?? Sorry to be a pain she needs navy long sleeve tshirts for school and I can't find any!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sonja, yep sure will, they are really lovely. I will measure it in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all

alittle: have u had another scan?

back at work.....bbs feeling a bit big at the moment ..hope they last the day! very dull here....but the peace is nice...sushi soon too...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jfb - enjoy your sushi!!