Page 16 of 96 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all!
    All the pics are fabulous, I've just got to work out how to get one on here :/
    We ended up going to our Good Friday lunch as Evie isn't too bad with her cold, I really think it's her teeth more than anything, fingers are practically down her neck all the time and she's sooky etc. Worst thing of all things to happen happened today, she got up off the potty and crapped on the dining room floor, thank goodness it's tiles bcs in my attempt to shove the potty under her poo ended up everywhere it was a bit sloppy, she started bawling, I started heaving and had to put her in the shower then clean it up ...cats are easier to toilet train ffs!
    Easter eggs went down like a lead balloon in this house, Evie doesn't like chocolate so I figured she wouldn't think it was a big deal, she prefers to take the wrappers off and hand the chocolate to me so I have gutsed a huge amount of them already. She had a great time with the egg hunt though. After seeing how my niece's kids are on a day of chocolate I'm glad she doesn't have it...omg is all I can say.

Amum - sounds glorious where you are, I'm jealous
    Moon - hope you are feeling better, luckily the kids could be taken off your hands.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Sorry I've been MIA but Stella has been diagnosed with a shallow right hip socket so she is now in a brace for a YEAR!!! I've been madly racing around trying to replace equipment she can't fit in now (like the carseat, highchair etc). We had a horrible few days but she is back to her old self now, and a kids beanbag has given her a lot of her independence back (as much as a 7mth old can be independent)

Kismet - I'm so glad you made the Good Friday lunch. Teething can be difficult. Stella has just had her first 2 come through and it was 2 weeks of grumpiness and drooling leading up to it. They are so cute though.

Amum - Your new home sounds heavenly. It's so great that you made the sea change while you are young and able to enjoy it with your family

MG - Gastro is vile. It really wipes you out. I hope you are well and truly on the mend

Nessie - Gorgeous photos of your beautiful family. I especially love the family shot. You all look great

Here is Stella sitting on her new beanbag with her new brace. The beanbag is brilliant as it supports her and helps her sit up at the same time. Happy Easter all!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie I'm sorry to hear of Stella's brace. Ruby had one one from about 12 weeks. They are such a PIA. I was pretty devastated about it at the time. Anyway if you need to chat about it feel free to PM me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where is the BH app???? Sorry I know it's probably right under my nose, I have just been going through the Internet on my phone to get here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum - I want to know where it is too !

Millie - Stella is gorgeous, sorry to hear she has to be in a brace for so long though. It will be difficult at first but babies can be incredibly adaptable to things like this. We were lucky that Evie's hip issue was picked up at birth. I can't imagine how you found a carseat that fits Stella, it was getting difficult with Evie with the car seat and pram and she was only a couple months old. The bean bag is a fabulous idea. Hopefully her hip improves quicker than they expect it to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie - by the way I know a local lady that has made clothes (pants) for kids in braces particularly for winter, I can put you onto her if you like, she does pretty handy work, all her kids clothing is lovely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie i feel for you, it must be hard trying to rearrange everything, love the beanbag idea. Stella is such a pretty little bubba & seems very happy

Amum the APP is at the App store, i have had it for ages, pretty sure thats how i got it???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go to App Store Amum. The bh app is free. It's much easier to use bh via the app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls - all better today.
    Kismet, my DH goes away for 12 nights in a couple of weeks and I mentioned thank god this didn't happen while he was away. I was very fortunate!
    Poor evie, and poor you. TT is quite traumatic!

Millie - sorry about your brace. What a hassle and how traumatic, and for such a long time too. In sure it will go quickly though.

Amum - sounds like your new place is divine and just the sea change you were after.

Went to the races today. DH's family make a real day of it, tables, coming stoves, breakfast and lunch, morning tea etc. spencer and Archie had a ball playing with their cousins. Spencer had a pony ride and slide down a big blow up slide, and a pet in the petting zoo.
    Both kids are here in their flannies ready to go down to sleep which can't come quickly enough!
    Hope everyone had a good Easter break.