Closed Thread
Page 13 of 96 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A little I'm so happy for you. Great news! I bled heavily for a week with Henry then it just all of a sudden it stopped. I was resigned to it not being a viable pregnancy but everything went perfectly! Great news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mg..lol...well it happened this morning as i got in the car to go to daycare, impatiently said ( as was frustrated as its forever to get ready with 2 kids and i had to rush the whole morning as yet again thy switched the power off in our street alllllll day ffs...so annoyed i was) ...i said out loud "now where are the ****ing carkeys?" ....next momemt h is saying where are the ffffing carkeys ! I just pretended he said nothing and changed the topic...but it was sorta funny too a bit....
    Last edited by jfblady72; 27-03-2013 at 16:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lmao! Bahahahahaha!
    It's funny the first time. Then they keep saying it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Yeah what's funny when they're 3 is definitely not when they're 7 (as Lucy is learning the hard way).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Alittle so pleased for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moon - it is funny that they can come out with it more clearly than other words. It's hard not to laugh. These days it's so common for people to swear so it's no wonder kids know exactly where and how to say it. I wasn't such a potty mouth until I worked with a bunch of engineers and tradies, I use to say a tame bl00dy alot, but now I find it hard to stop myself. Evie said it again today and I automatically said 'beg your pardon' so I hope she comes out with that to say back to me if I forget and blurt it out again, it might prompt me to be careful. It's a wonder she hasn't said FFS as I say that ALL the time when I get annoyed, I was such a clutz today & I think I said it a record number of times.

JFB - give up one and you're likely to say another I hate that word but have been guilty of blurting it under my breath when I've been super angry over something usually in the car gobbing off at stupid motorists and I have a tendency to forget Evie is in the car, I would hate to hear Evie say that one :/
    Yesterday Evie pointed at me and said oh big b00bs and oh big bu^^ in the change rooms after swimming, yes there were other people in there, bet they wondered what I'm teaching her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet, h likes to yell out "bubby wants boobyyyyyyyy".....on a tangent....i was shopping the other day and E was grabbing at my bbs...she pulled my top pretty low and i was leaning into the tolley...so it was a pretty full view..some oldish guy saw this and i saw him staring RIGHT at my bbs...and he kept staring at them for ages...ewwwwwwww!

H had two Easter egg hunts today.....think he are almost nothing but chocolate until 5 pm...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie, is it Ash's bday tommorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHTON . Hope you all have a lovely day today, he is such a cutey and growing so quickly. Evie would love to sing happy birthday to him. Ness it was Easter time when you were in hosy with him and it was first time I met you in person and we've become good friends & Ash and Evie great little buddies

Happy Easter everyone, hope you have a safe and happy time, and don't explode on chocolate. I'm ticked off bcs Evie has come down with a cold and we always have Good Friday lunch at mum's which I've organised this year and can't be there now, can't afford to pass it on to my mum and little great niece. Had an easter egg hunt organised and Evie misses out this time & so do I

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello girls

Alittle - what wonderful news, I'm so happy for u.

Well girls I have arrived at our new home on the North Coast, we have a huge big beautiful home to rent for 12 months. Met the neighbours today and they are lovely. Had fresh seafood by the beach for lunch today then took the boys for a paddle. Tomorrow we are going to the beach for a few hours to swim. We have lovely river and ocean views from nearly every window so all in all we are very impressed with it so far.

Hope you are all well, will try to get back tomorrow to catch up with you all.