Closed Thread
Page 10 of 96 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    JFB - well done H and E!!

Alittle - glad all is good

Kismet - happy birthday Dad says once you reach a certain age you can start counting backwards! Hope you got spoilt and E was lovely for you.

to everyone. I have just come back from a training session and my legs are killing me! Kids are in CC today, so today's the day to get stuff done around the house!

A has been playing with a step here and a step there for a few weeks now, but on Tuesday he took 7 steps and backed it up yesterday too. So happy he is finally moving along. He is a wee bit lazy I think. Why walk when someone will carry me???? He did this with crawling too. He commandoed forever then toyed with the idea of crawling properly for a while before doing it.
    S is trying us with his TT. He gets lazy and wont stop playing and then gets caught out. He wee'd under a plastic slippery dip play thing we have in the back yard yesterday. I came home to the boys nudie rudie running around the back yard as they both got wet with S's wee. Happy that wasn't on my watch.

see ya!!

Amum - hope the move is going ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Sorry I have been MIA for a while. So busy packing up the house. Removalists come on Monday then we start our drive on Tuesday. Going to do it over 2 days as its such a long way. Scared $hitless now and so not sure it's the right thing but I guess we can always move back, I'm sure that wont happen though, I'm sure it will all work out and we will love it.

Kismet - happy belated b'day

Jfb - excellent news on the walking or baby steps and the TT, small steps there as well, he will get it eventually.

Alittle - wonderful news on bubbas beautiful heart beat and seeing him/ her again, I think bubba is a girl.

Hello to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for all the bday wishes..

JFB - yep I know I've been lucky with they day sleeps, always have been lucky with Evie's sleep in general. How's H with TT?

Fiona - that's mummy guilt for you, hope you get to work the time you want soon.

Moon - E didn't walk properly until she was 17 1/2 months, much preferred crawling she use to zip around. I just don't mention my age, it's time to lie about it I think

Amum - In a week or so you will be wondering what you were worried about. How exciting, a new chapter, a new life

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kismet For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (22-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Kismet happy birthday for the other day! Hope you had a lovely day.

Alittle great result on the scan.

Amum I dread moving. Good luck.

Fiona work and home is such a rough balance. It's always hard first time around.

JFB we're hopefully making the final decision on the car this weekend. DH wants to look at a few other options more to rule them out then in. We're still looking for a house but nothing's come up. We found the perfect house so we thought but the location wasn't ideal so back to the drawing board for now. I think we'll wait til August as DH has his salary reviewed then and we'll know what we're working with.

I am so looking forward to a few days' break at Easter. It was really full on with Marc's birthday and my parents here. We have so much happening at Lucy and Scarlett's school at the moment as well as with work am feeling very tired. Next after Easter is Scarlett's birthday which will be heaps of fun. The girls have been fighting a lot lately which gets very boring. They're all growing up too quickly!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (22-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet, im not TT him yet.....i still dont think he is ready enough....he is heading that way ie starting to tell us that he has done poo rather than saying no and running in the other direction. Lol. Weve bought astep for the loo...i need to read up a bit....i just want him to be really over nappies andi thnk he will be soon enuf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - I'm thinking of getting the step ladder/seat for Evie, she might be fascinated enough with that to want to try.

Sonja - I get exhausted reading your posts , you are one busy woman. I feel flat out all the time lately but it's nothing compared to you. Hope you get some nice rest over easter.

Well looks like I have a job interview next week, wish me luck, I haven't attended an interview since 1999 ..nervous just thinking about it...nervy about blowing that and nervy about juggling work and a toddler....Sonja please tell me how you do it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A fresh bleed on Thursday and Just a little bit of spotting with old blood all week and now another fresh bleed this morning . I just want to cry. I have a bad feeling this is not going to be a happy ending.

Kismet, A loves her step ladder toilet seat - if you do get one, just watch her getting up and down as the one I got is not as stable as I thought it would be. Fine as long as supervised.

Amum, all the best with the move. I've a feeling you'll love your new home and lifestyle.

MG, A was the same - she took her time getting to the walking stage. She teased us for months though and finally started at 16mths. As for the nudie runs covered in wee.... I'sd be glad that wasn't on my watch too.

Fiona, must be hard for you, but I guess you are blessed to have a hubby willing to do the Stay at home dad job rather than someone else caring for your little man. I know that that probably doesn't make it any easier for you though.

Nessie, how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle when is your next scan? Im really hoping all is ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB, Ob visit on Tuesday, but thinking I may see if I can get in tomorrow, but then ai think what's the point; if I'm going to midcarry a day won't make a difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - it does help knowing he is loved and looked after bÿ his wonderful daddy.

Don't give up! You might have a little toughie in there .... I am hoping you do and sendinglts of love .... I know it's an awful feeling.