Closed Thread
Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Flare cycles are sometimes used for ladies who have higher FSH and poor response, cycles are started with a nasal spray or injectable lucrin. For poor responders this sometimes works better before puregon or Gonal F are commenced I have read.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Interesting, thanks. Do you still have the paper your cycle was on? I'm fairly certain that it's the only protocol they use. Have a look and see if there is anything on there or if it's only the pill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh its been so quiet here!
    Samuel is doing good. We have him on Losec for reflux and we are slowly getting more sleep. Waiting for results to check for lactose intolerance & thyroids atm. He doesn't sleep as much as he should.

How is everyone doing?

Ngaiz thanks for asking How is bf going? I hope its gotten better for you xx

And a big congrats Papillon on William!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kittybee hope your little man starts sleeping more for you and that the tests give you some answers.

I'm now 20 weeks and just had our morphology scan last week. We are having a girl! Pretty excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou Mrs Hopeful
    OMG WOOOOT!!!! I bet you are beyond excited! Congratulations!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kittybee For This Useful Post:

Mrs Hopeful  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys.

It's been a long time since I've been in here! I thought I would update where I'm at.

I just underwent round 6 and I got a BFP after trasnferring two pretty ordinary, day two, grade 2 (5 is the best), fragmented embryos. They were a 4 cell and a 6 cell. I don't think they held out much hope to be honest.

HCG Betas have been good and now I just have to wait for the scan to see if there is one or two (I'm thinking just the one!). Praying for a sticky babe after so many losses. God knows I can't handle another loss.

Hoping you're all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay trying!!!! I will keep everything crossed for a sticky for you. I went in the other day and it was very quiet in there and only got to see Rhonda.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ngaiz. Yeah the clinic is much quieter these days. I think all the budget ones popping up all over the place are taking their toll. I guess that's a good thing since you don't have to wait as long to see someone. You know Jen left? She went to work with Dr Ben at his clinic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah Rhonda told me she's at Eve in Spring Hill now. I had a few appts there but never saw her.

Yeah that's a bonus, getting an appt sooner hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I have a beautiful baby boy Carter who is 8 months old now care of TFC :-) I have been reading this post and want to say congratulations to all the BFP! We have 2 frozen embryos at the clinic and are hopefully going for number 2 in the new year!!! Just wanted to say hi again :-)