Closed Thread
Page 9 of 93 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz: Wow 6 pregnant people at work that's a lot! I know how you feel. I have worked with pregnant women too. They got knocked up accidentally. I was so jealous & sad but never let it show. Which was hard. Your time will come sweet heart. You and your Dh desire it so much! I have every-thing crossed for you! When do you start your next cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Plenty of headaches here! i have had one every day for the past 2 weeks, mainly just an annoying pressure headache but the other day it was so sharp and throbbing i had to go to bed. I have been taking panadol, helps alot! and keeping up my water, these lovely hormones!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahwantsababy For This Useful Post:

anuka  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah its hard. One is a good friend who also went through ivf the same time as me last and I miscarried a few weeks after her. She's 19 weeks with a bubba girl. Everyone else was surprises none were actively trying.

Was meant to start the pill end of April but it's looking more like May with a June/July cycle. Sick of waiting but oh well. I will get there eventually, but finances make it so much harder (and unfair).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.
    Just a quick update.
    This Bub of ours is still cooking away.
    I am booked in to be induced on Monday if nothing happens sooner.
    I had my first hard day yesterday. Glad my whole pregnancy wasn't like that.
    Hope everyone is doing well.
    Night all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    By the way, I'm currently working with SIX pregnant women!!!!
    13 in my department Ngaiz!!! Tbf, 3 of them have just gone on mat leave & 2 are the spouses of pregnant ladies. It's crisis time at work to get all the mat leave covered lLol
    it is tough though seeing other people fall pregnant so easily. Makes me feel like a big failure, or rather my body is failing me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm having my epu in about 5 weeks time at Springwood Fertility Clinic (picking up my meds next week), I just wanted to ask anyone who's done it before whether the epu hurts because i'm feeling a little anxious about the no anesthesia thing & I don't want to look like a sook on the bed while they're doing it. Their website says most ladies compare it to a pap smear, which I find very painless but the process of egg retrieval is a needle through the vagina walls...How could that not hurt? Any words of advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you thank you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No way did it feel like a smear!!!! First one I cried my eyes out, second one I asked, more like demanded endone. That did the trick! Second one was virtually Pain free. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ngaiz! Why did u cry the first time, was it because it hurt or because you were scared? I can see myself crying too lol the embryo transfer always hurts for me because my Dr said I have a tight cervix. Also, what's endone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It hurt like a biatch. I usually have a very high pain threshold but I don't metabolise drugs very well. So the Small cocktail didn't work. Endone is a stronger pain killer, I highly recommend you ask for it. I would do it without pain relief if I had to but god I love endone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi not new to IVF but looking at changing to this clinic.
    just doing some googling before I ring to make an appointment and found this thread.
    EPU at this clinic is scaring me the most but know it has to be ok otherwise no one would go back for more.

ok going to take that set and ring them now.
    Chris