Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so sorry mrsmac, i had everything crossed for you *hugs*

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kittybee For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies its been a while since I have been on here. I dropped off the radar last September!!! Just looking for support today. Last year I was booked in to start IVF in January but by some miracle fell pregnant naturally in August last year so it was a miracle and a disaster because my IVF was then pushed back to try clomid. I got pregnant on my first round of clomid sounds lucky but I am now having yet another miscarriage. I am only 22 and they won't do any tests until I have a third miscarriage but I'm not sure i could take a third one. This one is tearing me apart my husband too. It's just like my bodies way of saying haha and pushing everything back further and further.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh AIS, I'm so sorry Unfortunately they won't do tests on anyone until after the third which is blimin unfair. There is the clinic at the RBWH and natural fertility services at Mater. You don't need a referral to the Mater one and the doctors there are lovely. It is great that you are able to fall pendant but they need to find out why you are not able to maintain a pregnancy which could be progesterone, nk cells or other immune disorders

Mrsmac-I'm sorry you didn't get your bfp this time. Hang in there and soldier on, if possible try again this year due to the financial benefit. Ivf failure put a huge strain on my marriage and dh would have a sook every now and then but we got through it.

Mrshopeful-When are you having your scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are going mrsmac? Hope you've been coping ok with it all.

We actually had a scan on Anzac Day at the local ED as I was having sharp pains and I was worried it was ectopic. So we now know that it's in the right place and that there is a heart beat
    My proper 7wk scan is this Friday at the clinic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sorry you have to go through that mrsais, so hard to know what to say in these situations, but i hope you and dh are giving each other the support you both need xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies. I would just like to share a pic of our beautiful little girl Lexi. I can't wait to take her into TFC to show them the miracle they helped create.

We have just gotten home, I can't wait for you all to experience this moment.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Ngaiz she is absolutely beautiful how wonderful for you.

I'm 7w4d now and sick all the time lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    She beautiful Ngaiz! So happy for you! Enjoy her XXX

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Qloulou For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Ngaiz, Lexi looks so healthy & gorgeous. I feel so guilty about not being on here anymore, been so caught up in doctors, midwife appointments, antenatal, preggo Pilates, Hypnobirthing etc etc it's hard to find time to keep up-to-date with everything but I have been checking over the last couple of weeks for announcements. With everything that's going on its easy to forget the arduous journey to get to this point, must never take it for granted, 36weeks on Friday...not long now :-)

good of luck to everyone trying, expecting and mothering x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Papillon For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Ngaiz. Little Lexi is gorgeous. Enjoy the babymoon. It sure is wonderful.

And yay to you Pap - only a few weeks to go. Gee that flew by!

Kitty - not long for you now.

Hi Qloulou

And congratulations Mr Hopeful. I hope it's going well.

I've been plotting along. I haven't gone back to cycle again since my last miscarriage but I just reactivated another cycle starting ASAP. I've really enjoyed the break over the summer months. So here's hoping #5 will end with a babe in my arms.

Take care xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingforbaby4 For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (11-05-2014)